Chapter 4: Visiting The Heaven Faction

The next day

With Ren and a sleeping Pikachu

Ren - Pikachu. Wake up. It's morning already.

Pikachu - What time is it? He yawned.

Ren - It's 8:00 a.m.

Pikachu - Did I woke up too late?

Ren - No. You woke up just in time. Also, can I have a favor?

Pikachu - What is it?

Ren - Can you go back to your pokéball?

Pikachu - May I ask why?

Ren - Before we are going to register for the pokémon league, I'm planning to visit the three factions that are currently watching over me all the way from their home, lair, whatever you call on it.

In Heaven

God - Shoot! He's going to visit us! He said nervously.

Michael - What do we need to do? He said also nervous.

God - Quick! Prepare everything that is necessary!

Gabriel - Understood my lord.

All the angels prepared everything that is necessary for the Infinite Omniversal God's visit.

God's mind - 'How did he know we are watching him?'

At the Fallen Angels' Lair

Azazel, the leader of the fallen angels, remained calm but deep inside, he was totally nervous as well. It will ruin his reputation if his kind knew that he too was a person who get nervous too easily.

Azazel - Mittlet.

Mittlet - What is it my lord?

Azazel - Prepare everything that is necessary for the visit of this Omni God.

Mittlet flinched as she heard the phrase, "Omni God". She been studying the classes or ranks of Gods and Goddesses. But she didn't knew that "Omni God" is the highest title that a being can ever achieve of.

Or so she thought....

Mittlet didn't hesitate to ask what is an Omni God and what is its classes and ranks and followed her leader saying,

Mittlet - Right away, Azazel-san.

She then walked outside of Azazel's room and he thinks,

Azazel's mind - 'Why are you going to visit us, my lord?'

Meanwhile in the Underworld or Hell

Sirzechs Lucifer, the leader of all the devils, was also watching Ren. He remained calm and all but deep inside, along with God and Azazel, he too was very nervous as well. To maintain his composure, he need to remain calm at all costs.

He then contacted her sister, Rias and her company, saying.

Sirzechs - Rias, I need all of you to come here this instant.

Rias - For what, Brother?

Sirzechs - I will explain here when all of you arrive here.

Rias - Right away, brother. *as she talked to her company* Guys, we need to go to my brother's place. I guess we have a meeting there.

Issei - Pardon me, but who is your brother, Rias-senpai?

Rias - Oh. Our leader. Sirzechs Lucifer. My elder brother. He will explain when we arrive there.

Issei was shocked at first hearing that his senpai's brother is the leader of all the devils that is existing.

Issei - Wow! Is the word that all he can say.