Chapter 7: Ren Arrives At Fallen Angels' Lair

Meanwhile at the Fallen Angels' Lair

There we see Azazel getting nervous as hell because he will meet the Infinite Omniversal God himself.

Raynare - Are you okay, Azazel-sama?

Azazel - Uhh...... Maybe???? Well actually no. I'm getting nervous at any second. He manage to say his statement without stuttering and cracking his voice but actually his body is trembling.

Mitlett - Who are we going to meet up anyways? And is he that "scary"?

Azazel - *clears his throat* Like I said, the Infinite Omniversal God. Though I don't know what is his name but he is well-known by every Omniverse that resides here. Not only having Omniversal Lordship but practically everything.

Dohnaseek - How interesting. I would like to meet him up in person and challenge him if he is worthy enough.

But before Azazel can reply, a mysterious voice echoed throughout the lair as everyone made their fighting stance while Azazel remained calm but deep inside again, he was utterly nervous.

??? - Yes. Yes! I AM worthy enough. Don't regret saying that after we have a little duel of ours.

Azazel - He's........... here.

Dohnaseek - Wait, who said that?!

??? - Right behind ya.

As Dohnaseek turned around, he can see none other than Ren, the Infinite Omniversal God. The being who rule all 1,000 Omniverses that exists.

Dohnaseek jumped away from Ren and said cockily,

Dohnaseek - Oh. So you. The pathetic kid who brags that he is the most powerful and wisest of them all. Hahaha.

Ren - Don't get so cocky, punk. You will regret living here in this lair. Heck, you are not even worthy to live here. He taunted him.

This made Dohnaseek get angry as his face quickly changes from a cocky one to an angry and furious one.

Dohnaseek - What?! What did you say?

Ren - Ugh..... You are one of the people who doesn't always listen to what the others is saying, are you? Well, bring it! Fire your most strongest attack!

Dohnaseek's mind - 'This kid was getting on my nerves, I must eliminate him quickly.'

Dohnaseek raised his right hand and a light spear began to form above. He charged for about 10 seconds and he formed the largest light spear that he can ever make.

Then, he fired it at Ren who just stood there, doing nothing also he was smirking all throughout.

Dohnaseek - DIE!!!

Unfortunately for him, Ren caught the light spear with his bare hands leaving Dohnaseek gasped in shock and terror as he witness that his most strongest light spear was easily caught by a mortal.

Dohnaseek - H-How?!

Ren - Hehehe. I believe it's my turn now. He said menacingly.

Ren quickly took full control of the large light spear made it in his possession. From being purplish-white now it turn into a pure platinum in color. It means that the light spear is now in his possession.

Ren - Why thank you for that. You actually gave me a weapon.

The spear disappares and he summons his ki blade that is 750 centimeters long that it can be extended to as long as he wants.

From a certain distance, Ren quickly extends his ki blade and stabbed one of his vital part of his body and that is Dohnaseek's heart.

Dohnaseek - GUUUUHHHHAAAAAGGGGGHH!!!!