SNEAK PEEK - CHAPTER 34.2

Helloooo Everyone...

A Mini Surpriseeeeeeeeee....!!

So the Crazy about Cricket me is totally Guided by My Super Happiness/Excitement of India winning the First T20 match against Australia Today - hence, I am here with a 4K Word Sneak Peek into the Next Chapter - which shall be up tomorrowwww!!!!!

And I shall let you all dive into it - Jaldi Jaldi Se.

And yes as a Sneak Peek this time Around - i have included in  Glimpses of Two Different scenes. One from the beginning of the next chapter and a little scene from the Latter Half of the Update.

.........................

SNEAK PEEK - CHAPTER 34.2

In the Meanwhile- Same Day – 18th December – 2019

@ New Delhi – One of the Popular Dailies – HeadOffice

5:30 PM (India is 4hours thirty minutes Ahead of Swiss Time – so in Switzerland right now – it's 1PM)

Natraj Anand – who was the head of the department of Sport Reporting at a popular national daily – the Hindu Times – was deep in conversation with his chief assistant & sport reporter Radha Singh in one of the meeting rooms, discussing the articles to be covered in throughout the next ten days off line up until the New Year Set in and major sporting events in the country or international resumed in full swing – because now that it was that time of the year which was kind off equal to the Holiday season and family time for mostly all – they just needed to work on framing reports and articles on the year Gone By – in terms off the Major Sporting Developments on aspects of the variety of sports played in the country.

He says to Radha now as they were nearly finished with their discussions – " ok so radha...you got it clear right? get the respective reporters in charge for sporting developments covering, football, hockey, badminton, tennis, table tennis, athletics, gymnastics, weightlifting, shooting, polo, and kabbadi to start working on their features...I do want to see their first drafts of the plans lined up on my table by day after morning – and I need their plans to chalk out how they are going to go about to portraying the sporting developments of the year gone in terms of a series of 6/7 articles until the new year sets in – in terms of these respective sports and also have about just 3/4 articles set aside for the players that have outshined this year in terms of their performance...okay??and with regards to Polo..do remind Kartik that apart from the list of players I already mentioned to him to cover on..I do need a special exclusive cover feature on both Hridhaan Singh rajput and Vikram Khurana as well for they have performed brilliantly in not just domestic or national but for the guardians polo club UK as well.."

Radha nods instantly – " yes sir...got it..," and finishes noting it all down on her To- Do List.

She had been working in with Natraj for a long time and they shared a great working rapport.

Natraj nods again and say's – " and once you are done with getting everyone started on their respective features – I want you to get started on your brief ups on cricket... I am sure Nikhil is already on with his plans about briefing out the year gone by for the Men in Blue..he's most surely going to chart out the the highs and low's they'v faced this year and obviously do a exclusive feature on how our Captain ASR..sailed through the brunt after the world cup loss with regards to the debate around his captaincy and has only come out shining in terms of not just leading to victories in all the international tours after but has also been acing his individual performances in the tournaments.. he's also going to chalk out a feature on our vice Rohan, Cap- D, Ravi, Yuvaan, Shiv,Singh and a couple of more bowlers..his articles line up is quite extensive..."