Sneak Peek - Chapter 20

Helllooo Everyoneeee

Okkk so, after reading all your comments and everything, I do understand that the Wait till Monday night for the full  fledged Update, might be like a lot lot...but since it's the Weekend...I have kind off promised everyone at Home that I will keep weekends free from Writing ..because when I get into the Updates, i do kind of get lost in writing it out and even when i am taking breaks in between on the days i am in full fledged writing mode, the plots,scenes ,dialogues are always revolving at the back of my Head....hence have planned out a schedule, that Weekends off for complete rejuvenation so that when I get into next week - I can keep up the schedule of giving regular - Three Updates!!

However I do have a little bit of the beginning of the Next Update Written Out....so I thought off putting up a Little Sneak Peek of the Same...until the next full Update Comes!! ( Hope that helps in making the Wait..easierrr)😇😇😇😇😇😇🤗🤗🤗🤗

So...Yuppp..Here It Goessss!!

........

SNEAK PEEK - CHAPTER 20

Sawai Man Singh Stadium – Jaipur

Shivani looks up at her brother as she nudges him in his side – “ Bhai, please be like my darling brother and help me get some water, no? I am so thirsty and it’s like the strategic time is almost ending and last four overs now in the game, so I am definitely not leaving my seat…”

Hridhaan chuckles as he says looking out on the field – “ well yes, everyone is getting back into position, which means that the game is about to begin, anyway, Shivi, I just don’t understand why you want to watch the game from the stand so close to the ground anyway, when I always do have the tickets for the VIP box as well, and just in case we were there just now, I wouldn’t have to go so far out to get you your water and miss out on a over in the process…”

Shivani grins as she says – “ that’s because the VIP box is no fun ok bhai, we get to see the most action from these stands closer to the ground, and it is surely a better experience..”and she sighs – “ such a bummer that Naina couldn’t make it to watch the game with us tonight, I mean.. Otherwise the plan was that she and me would watch it here from this stand ,and you could watch it with some of Daddy’s work associates and your Polo club friends from the VIP box, however because she couldn’t make it, you decided to accompany me here…”

Hridhaan ruffles his sisters hair lovingly – “ yeah as if, you know I wasn’t going to leave you alone, and actually I think you are right, now that I have seen the game from here, I think it’s a better experience as well, next time, only the closest stand to the grounds – tickets for us all…”

Shivani says with a wink – “it’s a bummer, we didn’t bump into Khushi yet no…its your fault, you should have asked her what stand she was going to be in, in the first place…”

Hridhaan rolls his eyes at his sister as he says standing up – “ ok, this is exactly where I go on to get you that water, you want anything else too??”

Shivani shakes her head in a Negative as she says – “I am just excited to see the end of the game, have a feeling Blore will be winning this one…what ya bhai…I can’t believe I am seeing, Rajasthan loosing out on two matches in a day though, like one this morning and now this one…”

Hridhaan grins as he says – “ well you never know until the last ball Shivi, but since we had that nice little encounter with ASR and Ravi today, I’d say, I wouldn’t mind if Bangalore, wins this one, they are anyway way ahead of Rajasthan on the points table as well, we haven’t been having a good season at all…happens sometimes, that’s how it is in games/sports, at the end of the day…someone wins, someone loses, but it’s truly that very experience that builds one on as a sporting sportsperson..”

Shivani nods happily as she says – “ yes bhai, I do agree with you on that..”

Hridhaan – “ ok, ill see you in a couple of minutes, be ready to fill me up on with your commentary..or maybe, ill just tune into Cricbuzz”

Shivi nods happily and Hridhaan makes his way out towards that little common space which was the centre for snack vendors, water coolers, washrooms etc for all the stands closer to the ground. Two minutes later, as he is approaching a snack vendor, he narrows his eyes as he thinks that he has spotted a similar frame of the one someone who had been on his mind, right there, filling up on her water bottle by the water cooler which was closer to the same snack vendor’s shop, he was walking upto. He smiles to himself, hoping that it really was her, that he had spotted, and it just wasn’t a figment of his smitten imagination. As he reaches the vendor, and gets a clear vision of who it is by the water cooler, he is beyond just glad that Shivani asked him to get out here right now, because it was what was going to make him bump incidentally into Khushi again.

For it was Her.

It really was Her.

Khushi.

He crosses the vendor stand and makes his way to the water station, and its right then his smile does vanish on its own accord, as he realises that Khushi was surely really upset in the moment, as she stood lost deep in thought, as the water continued to overflow from her already filled bottle and her one hand was constantly wiping on tears from the side of both her eyes – one by one.

She was Clearly fighting her Tears.

Why?

Hridhaan takes a couple of steps backwards and asks the snack vendor for some tissues and then makes his way towards the water cooler, stands right in front of Khushi offering the tissue to her and says with an supportive smile – “ and as much as we were hoping to run into you tonight, I most definitely was not expecting to not see you smiling Khushi, clearly you are upset about something since I can figure out that you are fighting tears and are all lost deep in thought..”

Khushi looks up instantly at Hridhaan and she uses the one hand to wipe out the tear that was threatening to leave her right eye and she closes the tap on the water cooler now, realising that it was overflowing her bottle and gives Hridhaan a polite smile as she says – “ hello Hridhaan…”and she sips on a couple of sips of her water to steady her thoughts, and mask up her turmoil.

Hridhaan smiles at her supportively again as he leans against the cooler as well and says gesturing her to take the tissue from his hand – “ c’mon…take it…I mean this is exactly where I should have had an handkerchief on me, you know like the old school  type, so that I could give it to you to wipe that tear off, but looks like I will have to make a do with the modern day paper napkin/tissue for now…”
Khushi smiles a little on reflex at that and she does nod at him politely and takes the tissue from his hand as she says – “ thank you so much Hridhaan…”

................

Tadaaaaaaa On the Little Sneak Peek Bit Guyss!!! - for Now.

I promise to post out the full fledged Update as soon as it is ready...will start working on it on Monday afternoon ,after I am done with the Online schooling schedule of my daughter for the Morninggg😇😇🤗🤗👩‍💻👩‍💻👩‍💻 It should Hopefully be up by Monday Night, will do my best to not push it further.

Do keep your comments coming as always,guyss...I love themmm..motivates me so very much 😇😇👩‍💻👩‍💻👩‍💻

Thank you for the Wonderful Support as always!

Much Love Guys...😇😇

Prachi