SNEAK PEEK - CHAPTER 31.2

Helloooo Guyssss..

I hope you all had an amazing Festive Weekend with your Loved Ones.🤗🤗🤗🤗

Here I am with a Little Sneak Peek - teaser-  into the next Chapter which shall be Up by tomorrow night.

Was kind off Missing Posting about Stranger and Sparkle.Did you all miss them too? I just thought until I finish the full fledged update..let me post this little 1.5K word Teaser up tonight.

So...Here We Go...

............

SNEAK PEEK - CHAPTER 31.2

EIGHT DAYS LATER

29th Sep -2019

New Delhi – Late at Night 330AM

ARNAV’S POVS

Guys.

I totally meant it when I texted My Sparkle earlier this afternoon that we really need to reopen the discussion of our mischievous banter over which one of us is the Highest Level of Goner in Love - over the other – again.

Why so??

Because if I begin to tell you all the thought’s that have been crossing my Heart since the last couple of days and more so especially today – you will surely agree with me on the fact that when it comes to being the Highest Goner in Love – I kind of totally beat my Sparkle to it.

And to be honest, I do think that all of these thoughts of mine are not just driven by the environment settings around me for these last couple of days. They are totally also driven by the depth of my emotions for Khushi.

What are these thoughts – I am sure you must be wondering?

I’ll get to it – without further delay. For I am kind off a little short on time. As in – we (Anjali, akash and me)are on our way back home from Rohan’s wedding right now (Mom and Dad are in the other car)and we should be home in about ten minutes or so – and I am then going to jump to get on a video call with my Sparkle almost immediately, since she is also on her way back to the Hotel right now with everyone after her late dinner and drinks night out with everyone in the team and support unit. Its midnight in Cape Town right now.

Anyways.

Let’s get straight to my Intense Thoughts – which are also kind of conflicting in my emotions.

So ever since these last couple of days since I have been busy in helping everyone at home prep up for Anjali’s wedding preparations and amidst attending Rohan’s wedding functions- for the first time ever – I’v been having these thoughts of wanting to settle down in terms of my personal life for Good as well.

As in with regards to Marriage.

And it has everything to do with the fact that I have found the one I want to spend the rest of my Life with.

I am dead serious about Khushi– Obviously.

I love her - Truly, Madly and Deeply.

I obciously want to be with her for the rest of my life and for the first time ever amidst all these wedding settings around me + add the magnitude of my intense emotions for My Sparkle + add the fact how I am also going crazy in the Major Missing-Her Mode in all this time apart in real time – I just felt in my heart – that I am ready to commit to Marriage as well.

I want to Marry Her.

And I am most surely Going too - Sooner or Later.It's just a matter of Time.

Now coming to the point of why these bits of my thoughts are conflicting in my emotions as well.

Because I know very well that even though Khushi loves me very deeply ,madly and truly – she probably is very far away from the idea of marriage in her head. It’s obvious that she wouldn’t have the thought ring in her head as of now for this is exactly where our age difference comes into play guys – as in I am 28 now but she has just turned 21 and I know very well that getting married at 21 – is no where on My Sparkle’s Mind as of now + not even in her family's.And as much as I always tell her everything without any filters – I am obviously conflicted in my emotions right now because I obviously do not want to risk freaking My Sparkle out with my intense thoughts of the feel of wanting to settle down in terms of Marriage.

I know she is not Ready.