Authors Note -28/03/2021

Heelloooo Everyoneee

I Wanted to Post a Quick Note from My End!

Firstly - A Veryyyyy Happy Holi to Everyoneee!! May this festival of colours bring a lot of Joy, Happiness, Health and Love to All ! I hope you all have an amazing and a super safe Holi with your loved ones!! 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🙏🙏🙏🙏( Please stay Safe everyone - and watchful as Covid numbers are on a Rise Again in India - please continue to maintain the necessary precautions 🙏🙏🙏🙏)

Secondly - Apologies guys for the little delay on my end for I wasn't able to post the Update yesterday🙈🙈 ..actually I do have 3/4th of the update written as well - but got caught up with some family stuff over the weekend so could not complete it by yesterday! And since tomm is Holi too( even though we are just going to be at Home and Stay Indoors) - I think I Will be able to update by Tuesday night pakka se!  As this is also the last update before I list the Story Complete soo - I dont want to rush it too and pen it down taking a little more time to just put it all together!

AS mentioned - 3/4th of the Update is already ready and it's 14K words in already and I do have some last couple of scenes to add as well! Also yes guys to be honest - I also think the reason why I am writing this out a little slower is because I am getting all emotional penning down the Last bits ya..hehe..ahh sigh my nostalgic heart❤🙈...for another tale living in the walls of my Head and Heart is nearing completion and as happy as I am for the journey of penning down HW2.0 has been truly fulfilling and gratifying in so many ways- I am sentimental about it too! ( yes yes - I will be giving Epilogues too but what I mean is that Epilogues are like mini glimpses of the Future- but the mainstay storyline will be complete with the next update)

Once again - I want to take this moment to express my deepest gratitude to you - all my readers for your never ending support and love to My work in HW2.0! Please know that the journey of penning down HW2.0 wouldn't have been the same without you all! Truly humbled and touched to have received so much love from you all towards my Work over time! ❤❤❤🤗🤗🤗🙏🙏🙏🙏

Can never express My Deepest and Sincere - Gratitude - to you all enough! ❤❤🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

And I shall see you all on Tuesday with the Last update of HW2.0!(  And after that - I will be taking a Ten-15 day break before beginning with My Writing Spree Again ..winks😉😉😉)

Thanks Guys for All the Love and Support!

Much Love

ALWAYS

Prachi