CHAPTER 41.3 - 'YOU' & 'US'

Helloooo everyoneeeee..

So here I am with the First Update of the week. And its about medium- long Length – around 7.8k words.

Will be eager to know what you all think as always.

-Thank you so much for your amazing feedback up till now Guys. Please know I love to hear from you all.So thank you so so so much * Infinity – indeed, for investing your precious time into my work. I am truly – Grateful* Infinity as well(wink wink). I hope you all are enjoying the reading experience, as much as I am enjoying penning it down.

Also, yes this is the First Draft. Please definitely ignore editing/common repition of words /errors etc – since I have not proofread.

...........................................

Copyright Disclaimer :

Text Copyright©mysticaltales11111™2020

The Moral Right of the Author has been asserted. All Rights Reserved. This Story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or transmitted/distributed in whole or in part, in any manner, whether in electronic or in hard copy, without the written consent of the author, and any infringement of this is a violation of Copyright Law.

All Rights Reserved® mysticaltales11111

..................................

** If you are reading this work/story on any other platform other than Wattpad/India Forums, especially TRUYEN4U.net then you are very likely to be at a risk of a Malware Attack for these sites are Mirror sites – who are reflecting our work through a malware lens. If you wish to read this Story in its Orignal, Safe, form, please go to Wattpad/ India Forums.**

Please bring it to my Notice by Messaging me on Wattpad, where in my username is – mysticaltales11111 - if you read this Story on any other platform, apart from Wattpad/ India Forums.

...................

CHAPTER 41.3 – 'YOU' & 'US'

SEVEN DAYS LATER

DELHI, INDIA

12TH FEB, 2020

8:30PM @ SIDDHI( GUPTA MANSION)

Nisha smiles to herself, as she steps out of Khushi's room closing the door shut. As a mother, she was beyond just relieved and content over the fact that – Her Little Girl was finally home with them for the duration of the next three and a half vulnerable months of her bed rest.

They had all just reached home around 90 minutes ago – after all those hectic hours of long transit from Sydney to Delhi.

She pauses in her tracks suddenly as she sees Anjali and Rahul walking up to Khushi's room and she asks them – " all relaxed and freshened kids??".

They nod in unison and ask– " yes Mum..we were just coming by to see Junior..,"and Rahul adds further – " Mum..is Junior resting? As in is she asleep??given that you are walking out her room at the moment..."

Anjali smiles – "yes, Mum..in fact that's why we were coming over too..so that you could just freshen up and relax a little for you and Dad have been by Junior's side ever since we reached home.."

Nisha gives them a heartfelt smile – " Khushi asked her beloved Daddy to just relax and freshen up about ten minutes ago as she woke up from the little nap and I too nudged him to carry on...but...no Rahul, Anj...she is not resting in the sense your junior is just freshening up and changing into a fresh pair of tracksuit and Lila Didi is with her...you know how Khushi has always been so dear to her..she says..Nisha Bhabhi you don't worry at all..I will be by Khushi beta's side 24*7..I will also sleep in her room only..you know just in case she needs any assistance in the night..."