Chapter Jyu-go: Exercising Is Good For Health So Move That Body Of Yours

Eren's POV

Mikasa came in right after Historia left the place. And here comes her questions in 3...2...1…

"Eren, are you okay? Is something wrong with you? Did you get a good rest? Did the nurse treat you well? Answer me Eren!" Mikasa said and checked every bit of my body. Damn when will she stop doing this whenever something even a little bit happens to me?

"Im fine, Mikasa. Can we get out of here?" I asked and walked out of the room with her.

"Yeah, let's-"

"Yo, Eren, you okay now?" Connie suddenly said, leaving Mikasa out in the open.

"I'm fine now. Anyway, what're y'all doing here?"

"To check on you, what else? Anyway, let's go to our P.E now. We don't want to anger our teacher there."

"Uh, why is that?"

"Our teacher is Keith Shadis man. He's super scary and is very strict on his students too. He'll make us run laps if we're late so let's go there now." Connie answered and ran the way there with us following him.

I can't seem to run properly because I just feel like, super pleasured. I don't remember what that nurse Petra did to me after I passed out. I just remember her taking off her coat revealing her big boobs, getting on top of me and that thing she did that made me feel pleasured as fuck. Why is my penis getting hard again? Calm the fuck down my son! I will use my godly hand to satisfy you later.

We arrived at the class and thankfully, it hasn't started yet. Our teacher, Keith Shadis, is there sitting on his table and Historia is also inside and is sitting on her seat. We probably arrived on time.

"Hurry up and put your bags on your chair! I don't care where you're going to sit so just do it already!" Shadis suddenly yelled and we quickly went to where Historia is. Shadis is too scary alright.

"Uhm, Historia. I'm sorry, about, you know." I said to her and she just glared at me. Yup, she isn't going to forgive me for what she saw back there.

"What should I do for you to forgive me?" She didn't reply.

"Historia?" Still nothing.

"Historia-sama?" Guess she won't forgive me. I'll just ask for forgiveness later.

"..ter." Did she say something?

"Uhm, what?" 

"I'll tell you later." She stood up from her seat and walked a bit away from me. It's good that she's not that mad at me. I hope.

We went outside to do some basic exercises even though it's still the first day of school. We can't do anything about it since he always shuts us up whenever we try to talk. I wonder what's gotten into him to be like what he is now?

"You shitheads will do some basic exercises like running laps, push-ups and sit-ups! I do not want to hear any complaints and I definitely do not want to see any of you slacking off! Do I make myself clear?!" He shouted and we just nodded our heads yes. 

He made a group of three that will do the exercises. Me and some others I hardly know of are going to do push-ups. Mikasa, Historia, Sasha and Mina are running laps and Connie, Haise and Ymir are doing sìt-ups. Why does it feel like someone is missing…?

"Tsk. We're in the same group again. This is fucking annoying." I heard someone say and I turned around to see Jean with an annoyed face. That's why I feel like someone's missing. It's him and now, here comes annoyance.

"It's not like I wanted to. Look, I'm not gonna do some shit to you so can we just do this peacefully, at least for once?" I genuinely really want to do this peacefully but by the looks on his face, it seems like it won't be as peaceful as i want it to.