Chapter Nii-jyu-yon: If There's A Misunderstanding/Problem, Fix It

Eren's POV

Monday came in and I'm walking to the school alone. It's still early, 5:45am to be exact, and I'm already going there by myself. It's quite cold so I'm wearing a hoodie. Looks like I'm gonna be quiet today since I have a feeling Sebastian is gonna transfer to the school. Ugh, this sucks.

I arrived at the school after 25 mins of walking. Since it's still closed, I decided to go to a nearby convenience store and eat something since I went out without eating breakfast. Going to school this early is a fucking bad idea. I'll go inside once the gate is open.

I'm now going to our room, which is to that midget's room when the gate opened after 50 mins. I don't really care if he's already there. I just want to get there and probably have a short nap since I'm pretty fucking sleepy. This really is a bad idea.

"Oi, brat. What the fuck are you doing here so early?" My sleepiness got away when I heard that midget talk to me. 

"Why, can I not do it?"

"No, I'm actually glad you're here." I was caught off guard on what he said but then got disappointed. "Glad that someone is here to help me clean. Go and get inside the room. It's open anyway."

I sighed before following him inside. Wait, why do we need to clean this room anyway? It's sparkling clean! Damn he's such a clean freak that it needs to stop. Like seriously, stop for a moment.

"Why do we need to clean when it looks like this? It's a waste of time."

"Why not? Having a clean surrounding is best for everyone." He then went to where the brooms are and did something unexpected to it. Cuddled it. "Ahh, my precious broom~"

"Uhh, sir, can I smack your head for a sec?"

"Do that, and I'll smack you off the face of the earth." Shit, he's so ruthless. 

"Nevermind. I won't clean, but I'll help you fix the chairs."

"No. Clean this-"

"If you don't, I'll make sure everyone in this school sees you making out with a broom." I threatened him and showed him a pic of him and the broom I secretly took earlier.

"Tsk. Suit yourself." And I helped him with his cleaning. Not really.

After 10 mins, he not only finished sweeping but also cleaned the entire room again. I didn't even do shit besides watch him clean. And so, here I am now sitting on my newly sparkling cleaned chair. How does he even do this?

"Can you tell me now why you're here this early?" That midget said without taking his eyes off his paperworks.

"I-it's nothing."

He narrowed his eyes, still not looking at me. "Nothing, huh?" 

"Y-yes." He's getting suspicious of me.

"Your argument with that Sebastian guy is nothing? I mean, you look pretty serious talking to him." How does he know?!

"How did you know that?"

"I overheard you when I was about to go home from shopping cleaning materials. So, is it really nothing?" Now he looked at me with his eyes looking serious. There's no backing out now that he knows about my being here early.

"I'm just mad and upset too I guess. He left me without saying anything and even broke our promise. I'll probably just ignore him until I get tired of it." 

It seems like he got the gist of it. "You're mad, you say?"

"Y-yes."

"Why?"