15. him

ashton sat up in bed, covered in a thin layer of cold sweat. the tired boy sighed, rubbing his hands down his face. he decided to get a glass of water from the kitchen, thinking that would help him to fall asleep. once he stood up, he saw it... wait. him.

he was breathtakingly beautiful. the way his skin shimmered in the moonlight, the way his blue eyes bore into ashton's green ones.

ashton was stunned, in a state of confusion, panic, and pure awe at the sight in front of him. he didn't move, he couldn't. the strange boy walked, no, floated closer. ashton tried to step back, but he stayed in the same spot until he could feel the stranger's breath on his face. ashton finally found his voice, just barely.

"who are you?" he whispered.

the blue eyed boy smiled softly. "i can tell you're scared, don't be. i won't hurt you, i promise. i'm luke."

ashton felt his chest tighten. suddenly, it was hard to breathe. this was real, this was happening. he knew he wasn't dreaming, he knew it.

luke slowly placed his hand on ashton's shoulder, and that's when the green eyed boy broke into sobs. luke closed his eyes, wishing he could take all the sadness away from ashton. he deserved to be happy. so he gently, carefully pulls the crying boy into his strong arms. he's surprised when ashton doesn't pull away.
-
15 CHAPTERS IN THERE U HAVE IT FOLKS LASHTON HAS BEEN UNITED WHEEEEEE OK IM SORRY FOR THE WAIT I'VE BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND I JUST HAVENT HAD THE TIME TO UPDATE BUT ITS THE WEEKEND YAY OK I LOVE U GUYS A LOT

-michaela xx