20. ten years ago

"and ten years ago, that boy named ashton died. right where we're sitting," the fourteen year old finished his story, smirking as he looked around the campfire.

one of his friends tilted her head a bit, "wait, but if calum was never real, how did luke kill him?"

another friend joined in, "yeah, i'm confused."

"you're supposed to be confused, that's the point. look guys, if you have the answers to everything, then what's the point? stories are supposed to keep you guessing, life is supposed to make you wonder. if everything is just handed to you, there's no excitement, no imagination. make up your own theories, come up with your own solutions. make the story yours, take control of your own life. don't let anyone else manipulate it, or make you think things that aren't true. this is your life, your story. it's okay to be confused, that's how we learn, it's how we grow as people. i know that not knowing all of the answers can gnaw at your mind, but honestly, i would rather constantly wonder than to know everything there is to know. where's the adventure in that?"

-
ok. so what if i were to tell u that this was the last chapter of ouija?

because it is.

BUT NEVER FEAR. I'VE DECIDED TO MAKE THIS PART OF A SERIES THAT WILL CONSIST OF LOTS OF PARANORMAL/HORROR/FANTASY STUFF YES BLOOD AND MURDER AND FAIRIES GOOD YES I LIKE IT SO PICK WHICH ONE U WANT NEXT BASED ON THE TITLE HAHAHAHHAHHS

opposites
• box
• bells

ANYWHo thank u guys for taking this journey with me. watching u guys try to figure what's happening is so entertaining to me. it still blows my mind that this book has 120k read, and over 1k comments and votes. that is absolutely incredible. i love u guys more than i'll ever be able to say.

-michaela xx