13. if only

"it's okay, michael, hey, shh," ashton whispered as he slowly rocked his friend back and forth. michael had just had a nightmare, his worst nightmare.

"tell me what happened, mike," ashton said.

michael sniffled, and started to speak, "i-i dreamt that calum ne-ver existed, and- and that he was just a part of my imagina-tion, and that i died alone, i had n-no one, ash."

ashton sighed. if only it was a dream. how did he tell his best friend that his boyfriend had never existed? how did he tell him, that all those times where ashton talked to calum, it was only so michael wouldn't feel bad about himself? how did he tell him that michael was crazy?

he had no ideas. none. but he couldn't just let michael go on believing that calum was real, it was wrong. but again, how the hell would he break something like this to michael?

michael has been ashton's best friend since they were two, he wanted his friend to be happy. but ashton decided that is was going a bit too far. he couldn't stand to hear michael's heart breaking sobs over someone who had never existed.

michael was staring at the ground, holding a t-shirt against his chest. he claimed the shirt was calum's, but really, it was ashton's.

ashton would never tell him that. the honey haired boy sighed again.

if only.
-
HELLO THERE MY FRIENDS IM GONNA TAKE A MOMENT TO THANK ALL OF U GUYS FOR HELPING GET THIS BOOK TO WHERE IT IS OK I NEVER EVER THOUGHT THAT IT WOULD COME THIS FAR HONESTLY I STARTED THIS BOOK FOR FUN BUT NOW ITS BECOME A PART OF ME AND I MIGHT CRY WHEN ITS FINISHED BUT FEAR NOT MY LOVES THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL OK SO I WAS LOOKING AT MY DEMOGRAPHICS AND THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE FROM SO MANY DIFFERENT COUNTRIES READING THIS BOOK LIKE KOREA AND BRAZIL AND EGYPT AND PLACES I HAVE NEVER EVEN HEARD OF AND THAT BLOWS MY MIND OK IM PROBABLY BORING U SO THANK U I LOVE U MORE THAN U WILL EVER KNOW

-michaela xx