“Tsk,” He glared at the bottles and grabbed the last ball.

He threw the last ball and again missed. I frowned.

‘Bye bye Mr. Turtle…’

“One more round,” he said giving the game operator more bills.

“J-Hope, it’s fine. Don’t waste your money on that thing. Come on,” I said tugging on his arm.

He smiled at me, “I’m going to win you that turtle. Just give me 5 minutes.”

I sighed, “Okay.”

‘This boy is too sweet.’

He picked up the first ball and threw it. Miss. Second ball. Miss. Third ball. I covered my eyes and waited for the results.

“Yes! I did It!” 

I uncovered my eyes and saw that J-Hope had knocked down all 3 bottles. I clapped my hands and cheered. The game operator smiled and gave J-Hope the big green turtle. 

“Thank you, sir!” J-Hope bowed and turned to face me “Hee Young, here is your turtle!”

“Thank you Hopie!” I took the stuffed animal and hugged it

***

J-Hope and I were currently waiting in line for the Ferris wheel. It looks fun and terrifying.

‘What if we actually do get stuck’

I shook my head. We were the next group to go on. 

“Hey Hopie…Is this thing safe?” I asked as we were escorted to our seats by workers at the Ferris wheel

“Of course it is,” J-Hope said, sitting next to me.

The seats on the Ferris wheel were designed for two each. I nervously shifted in my seat.

‘I’m not so sure I want to do this anymore’

“H-hey J-hope. I wanna get off” Just as I said that the Ferris wheel started moving.

I gasped and grabbed J-Hope’s arm. 

“Hee Young calm down. Nothing is going to happen,” J-Hope laughed putting an arm around my shoulder.

“I want off this thing!” 

“Okay. Your only choice is to jump off. Go on,” He said taking his arm off my shoulder and leaning away from me.