I put on the necklace Elliott gave me for my birthday and a pair of black heels.

I grabbed my purse and checked myself out in the mirror one more time before heading out

I heard a knock at the door and rolled my eyes at who that could be.

I opened the door and there stood Elliott, soaking wet with his hair plastered all over his face. he was breathing heavily as the water dripped off of his face.

I dropped my purse in shock as I stood there staring at him in awe

He looked at me and gave me the most loving look he could ever give.

I felt tears pool in my eyes as I threw myself at him and hugged him tightly.

I felt his heartbeat against my chest and his arms wrap around my waist.

I put my hand over his head and wiped all the hair off his face

"You were supposed to come tomorrow" I whispered in a breathy way

"I lied" he breathed back

I pressed my cheek over his as I stood there hugging him. after 2 long weeks I can finally feel his touch.

He pulled his head away and smiled at me.

I started to cry "I can't believe you! I couldn't sleep right for 2 weeks!"

He smiled and rubbed the back of my head with his hand "I know. I'm sorry about that"

I kept crying as he just rocked me in his arms "shhh. I'm here now"

I pulled away from him and wiped my tears away. I looked down at my dress which was now soaking wet and my bra was showing.

I instinctively put my arms over my chest to cover my bra.

Elliott's brows raised as he smirked.

I quickly grabbed his arm and pulled him inside and closed the door.

I dropped my arms and let him look all he wanted.

"Wait so I wasn't supposed to go anywhere?" I asked

He shook his head smirking.

I took his hands "so this was all for you?" I asked as I pulled him closer to me after I took off my heels

"I guess so. lovely it was" he laughed

I pulled him closer to me and kissed him.

He picked me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist and I put my hands in his hair

When we pulled away I pressed my nose against his "I missed you"

"I missed you too baby" he kissed me again and set me down on the floor again

I looked at him and smiled and I could feel my entire body relax.

I pulled the dress over me and threw it on the floor.

I put on 5 pounds putting me at a solid 99 pounds! I'm proud of myself.

Elliott smirked and wrapped his arm around my waist.

I made a face of disgust "cold cold"

He started to laugh considering that he's completely soaking wet.

I took his hand and started to lead him to the bedroom. I stopped in the middle of the hallway and unbuttoned his shirt and loosened his tie.

"Very handsome" I whispered in his ear.