Chapter 44

Elliott's POV

"can I at least know where we're going?" Sophia whined in the car

I smiled "the airport" she rolled her eyes and shifted in her seat.

"I know that doofus. I mean where's the plane taking us?"

I crinkled my nose "I don't think I want to tell you"

She smiled and slid her hand over my thigh "well is that so?"

I nodded and smirked. she leaned in closer to me and kissed my cheek and breathed a little.

"Well okay then. no great vacation sex for you" she laughed and smiled

I smiled and laughed loudly "I'm sure you'll change your mind"

She shook her head "hmm I think I could go a while without sex, I'm not sure about you though"

I nodded and put my thumb on my lips "I most certainly can. we'll see about you though"

She smiled and sighed while putting her head back.
I took her hand and squeezed it.

"You'll love it baby" I whispered.

She smiled with her eyes still closed and squeezed my hand back. "because you arranged this I'm sure I will" she whispered back

I smiled and the way she said it. I'm in a good mood even though it's 3 in the morning and I have to drive to the airport.

"I want to tell you something" she said

"Yes?" I asked. curious about what she might say

"I love you" she opened her eyes and smiled at me.

She looked so tired but still beautiful. I smiled and cocked my head at her.

"And one more thing, keep your eyes on the rode dumbass" she said while closing her eyes back.

I smiled, yeah that's the Sophia i know when she's up early.

"Well I love you too" I said

"I'll tell you where we're going" I said after about 10 minutes

She smiled and slowly opened her eyes

"Yesssss?" She asked

I smiled
"The Caribbean, where I knew for a fact that you've never been too and have always wanted to go to"

Her eyes lit up and a huge smile spread across her face. she quickly un seat-belted and wrapped her tiny arms around my neck.

"I LOVE YOU, THANK YOU BABY!" She squealed.

I smiled and laughed "you're welcome baby"

She pressed her cheek against mine and then quickly kissed my temple and sat back down.

She took my hand and interlaced her fingers with mine.

She smiled and rested her head on my arm. "it's these things that make me stay. just because I love you"

I smiled and made a turn."so does that mean I get great vacation sex?" I asked and smirked

She laughed and squeezed my hand "forever and always baby"

I smiled knowing that I actually have the best fiancé ever.

When we were on the plane I wrapped Sophia in a blanket and let her rest her head on my shoulder.

I kissed her forehead "sleep baby" she tugged on my shirt and put her hand right on my chest.

I put my head on her's and closed my eyes. I stroked her hair with my hand until I felt her breathing slow and she fell asleep.