Chapter 20

Matt's POV

I fucked up. Badly. God I'm such a fucking idiot. The look on Sophia and Julie's faces were terrible. Elliott probably would've beaten me up if her weren't in a hospital bed.

I got into my car and rice around the hospital. I saw Julie running out and crying. She met up with Sam and that Joshua kid. Julie got into their car while they went into the hospital. Why the fuck did I have to say that?! Why did I not tell her everything?!r Oh that's right! I'm a fucking idiot.

Why would I say something like that about Sophia? She was hysterical and for a second she looked frightened. Her bright blue eyes poured into my soul and branded it with the words "how could you?!" How could I say something like that? She looked scared, betrayed, angry, and hurt. She was legitimately hurt. I hurt her. I hurt Sophia and Julie. I not only hurt them, I hurt my brother.

He's my brother. I had to tell my brother I wanted to fuck his girlfriend. I slammed my hands against the steering wheel and put my head down. I turned up some music and just parked my car next to my apartment. I didn't get out I just sat there. I don't deserve Elliott or Sophia or even Julie. I used her for sex. I used her... I used and degraded her body for my own pleasure just like Elliott said. I used and left the girl that I think I love. Elliott was fucking right.

Of course he was right! You dipshit he's always god damned right. I don't deserve him as a brother. He understood and accepted me as a BROTHER not a stranger who used to be a junkie from Australia. I wish he knew everything, but he doesn't. No one does. No body knows why I'm so fucking messed up.

I heard a faint tapping on my window and I looked up. There was some dude standing in front of my car grinning like he just found a bottle of fine cognac. I couldn't see him well because of my tinted windows so I rolled them down.

Are you fucking kidding me? First all that shit in the hospital and now Adam shwartzman is standing in front of my god damned window.

He smiled a bigger crooked sleazy smile and said "what's up Matt? Haven't seen u by the alley in a while!" I rolled my eyes. "I haven't been there in 2 years! What's wrong with you? Fucking junkie" he frowned and scratched his stubbly chin "hmph I don't know man. What's up with you bro? And is that your car? Wow that's a beauty" he smiled showing his disgusting crooked teeth. Man this guy needs a fucking dentist pronto. Maybe I should give him Sophia and Elliott's dentists number. He's good which would explain their hot smiles.

"Ya it's my car. Nothing is up. What the fuck do you want?" He looked actually hurt. "Chill out man just wanted to catch up. How's ur nerdy brother? Oh and his hot girlfriend? Oh are they not together anymore. I knew she was too hot for him." I scowled at him "THEY are fine. She's not too hot for him. He's in the hospital." He smirked "what did he spill coffee on his physics papers and he had a heart attack?" He looked actually pleased with his joke "no you fucktard. He got into a fight and cracked someone's skull open for his girlfriend." He looked impressed and then a flash of fear spread across his face. "Erm uh. Uh. Hmph. So why aren't you there? Do you live in your car?" I squinted at him "I live in the building across the street. Where's Carmen and why the fuck are YOU here?" He sighed "she's in rehab. Not everyone can be as perfect as you Thompson. I'm on my way to a killer party" oh I felt actually sorry for him. Carmen was actually a sweet girl despite the fact that she was a crack head. Ya I can see past peoples flaws. "Okay man sorry for being so harsh. Say hey to Carmen for me when she gets out." He smiled and waved "bye man say hey to Saunders for me" I nodded and he walked away.

Well despite the fact that he's a junkie he's a nice guy too. He's had his fair share of shit in his life and Carmen too. Why else would somebody turn to the devils plant and cocaine? His parents are Ashkenazi Jews who owned a pharmacy in Brooklyn. Adam was mad that his parents were never home to attend to his 5'6" 160 pound self. So he turned to all the wrong things. He used to be an attractive kid. I didn't know him then I only met him in Boston but I saw pictures. He had dark eyes and dark hair with a moderately large nose.

Crap I'm thinking about his fucking nose and not about what happened at the hospital. I got out of my car and went into my apartment. I went into my living room and laid down on the couch. "Fuck" I screamed out. I tried to call Sophia but she didn't answer. Obviously she's not going to answer your calls you said you wanted to have sex with her! I called that Sam chic and she picked up the phone saying "what the fuck do you want?" I sat up. This is a one up. "Please let me talk to Elliott or Sophia." She laughed a bitter and cold laugh "are you fucking crazy?! Because I'm not. You said some pretty nasty things to my best friends. I don't make friends with random assholes like you so Sophia, Julie and Elliott are all I got. Bye bye" she hung up. Yea no wonder you don't make friends with anyone. It's because your a fucking bitch who won't let anyone talk.

Shut your mouth Matt! My conscience yelled at me. I ran I to my bedroom and took off my jeans and boxers. I reached Into my besides drawer to find a clean pair to find a bunch of condoms. Fucking Jesus Christ all these condoms and I had to have sex unprotected. Ya that's the Matt way. I flopped down I to my bed and went onto my Facebook. I saw Julie changed her relationship status to "it's complicated" well it's better than not having a relationship. Shit it's not better who wants drama and a shitty douchy boyfriend when you can be single and hang out with your girlfriends? No body

If she takes me back she's either an idiot or she loves me. I'm gonna go with she loves me. Elliott has no choice but to forgive me. We are brothers in the end anyway. With Sophia it's a difficult case. She's not an easily forgiving person and I most likely will be her brother in law so she just can't go on without talking to me and being mad at me.

I didn't mean anything I said to or about her. And Elliott was right I do forget my brain in some girls pussy sometimes. I'm such an idiot. Elliott is a lucky man. He has a hot babe to tend to him and she actually loves him. She stuck around with him through everything and she truly needs him and he needs her. I wonder if Elliott is good at sex? I mean she did stick around with him for like 6 years, almost 7. I know his shwanz is big I've seen it. But you have to know how to use it. You just can't be the full package. Oh who am I kidding he is the full package. He has a big dick, he's smart, thoughtful, loyal, and honest. Well he is pretty scrawny so I guess he isn't the full package. Elliott isn't a lucky man. He put things behind him to get better things. Sophia is a blessing to him. He would be in jail if it weren't for her.

She isn't perfect herself either. She's short and she doesn't have a big ass or big tits. She has a disease. She's a smart ass. Ah like boyfriend like girlfriend. She can be really annoying. She's mean sometimes, ya you know what she's a piece of shit sometimes. But she has a lot to make up for her flaws.

I can't deny the fact that she's pretty. She's gorgeous actually. Beautiful blue eyes that go with her dark hair. Her hair had like gold highlights or some shit. It's pretty. She smells good too. Elliott also smells good. I don't wear cologne. Maybe I should. Sophia is also very loyal and loving. As everyone could see she doted on Elliott for a week while he was in the hospital. She's got a warm soul even if she's a piece of shit. And she accepts people for who they are if she likes their personality. What the fuck am I thinking?

Oh my god she's not perfect but you know who is? Julie. I smiled as I thought of her name. Any mention of her makes me smile.

She's smart, beautiful, witty, without being a Sophia or an Elliott. She's beautiful oh my god she's gorgeous. Her hair is a beautiful blond color that corresponds with her dark eyes. She's like the opposite of Sophia. Stop thinking about her. Stop stop Matt stop.

You know what? What the fuck? How are all three of them so hot? Sam is fucking hot too. Jesus Christ. Her boyfriend is also pretty good looking himself. He looks like a brit. Oh ya he is. I remember Elliott was saying he is his best friend and he's from London or something. What's his name damnit? Jonathan? Jacob? Joey? Joey...hmmm JOSEPH! Bingo yep I got it it's Joseph. He looks like a nice guy. He has that whole "I'm a freaky nerd who is hot but doesn't know it and I found myself a hot girl who I'm in love with" look. Ya just like Elliott. Elliott is pretty attractive himself. He also has dark hair and green/blue eyes. His eyes are much darker and his hair is almost black. I fell asleep thinking "I have to fix my fuck up"