Chapter 6

As we left the apartment we didn't say word and there was a lot of whispering coming from my apartment along with shuffling and what sounded like furniture moving. Something is up and i'm tired of having secrets kept from me i have found out way too much and i need to know everything and how can Elliott recover from the stomach flu after a day? " what are you thinking?"Matt cautiously asked as we rode down the elevator. "Um nothing i think something is wrong with Sophia or well something is up and they aren't telling me something" he smirked and took my hand leading me to his car. He opened the door for me and sat in the driver side. After he started driving i couldn't help my curiousity " Why are you so nice to Sophia and why is she so nice to you? she's usually really shy around people she doesn't know very well. And why are you so nice back? you have ony been here what 2 weeks and it seems like you have established a relationship that might've taken what like 5 years?" "please tell me." he smiled "You have very keen eyes Julie, I thought you knew" i looked at him with a puzzled look. He laughed lightly " you don't talk to Elliott much do you?" " Um not really i don't know anything about him actually i was never interested." he laughed louder this time " Yea he's a weird fella, i think i have to be nice to Sophia considering the fact that she will most likely will be my sister-in law very soon" he said this with such a serious look on his face while my jaw dropped. " Wait that means you guys are brothers? i never knew Elliott had a brother he's not well you know Australlian and you're so bad-ass and he's um a nerd." " Step brothers,his father married my mum and we are brothers. And please don't call him a nerd Julie, as his older brother i am obligated to protect him,I'm very protective of him. He's gone through a lot, he has a lot of bad history and i don't think it's my place to tell you. If you are so very interested ask him yourself he'll tell you i mean he's head over heals with your bestfriend. Oh and Julie whatever he tells you and if he tells you please don't change your mind about him, he's in love with Sophia and personally i think it's mutual. He's been saving up money for a ring since last year, Hear me out okay? he's a great guy."wow this is a lot to take in." he smiled a small smile "oh and one more thing keep the ring a secret" his smile grew bigger. I'm so happy, but at the same time i really don't know what Elliott did, i mean it can't be that bad. What if he hurt Sophia and she forgave him? Woa this is some heavy shit.

As we pulled up in front of a very pretty restaurant and Matt parked the car in the private restaurant and he opened my door for me.He has to stop doing that, i have fully functioning hands. He took my hand and led me to the inside of the restaurant it was beautiful. Vintage style with portraits of famous celebrities.Sophia and I are James Dean fans ourselves. The waitor brought us over to a table right below a portrait of low and behold James Dean. Matt smiled at me how did he know? we both ordered riggatoni pasta in alfredo sauce with zuchinni and cheese, it was amazing. Throughout dinner Matt and I basically milked eachother for information about ourselves. Turns out we have quite a bunch of things in common. We both like the same bands, and horror movies. He also spoke highly of Sam and said a bunch of things about her that i obviously already knew. He described her as a catankerous bitch who in reality is probably sweet when you need her to be. He also explained that she is one of those weird chics that listens to club music and could proabably down a whole bottle of tequila is less than 3 minutes but she will be there when you need her to be. Although he said those not so friendly but honestly true things about her he said that her hair is and i quote "wicked cool." About Sophia he said a lot of things i personally would never say but they unfortunatly were very true. He said she was a prude bitch who probably has more sex than any of us combined and that she has the mouth of a sailor when you get her pissed off. he proceeded to say that she can give very good advice just like her probably soon to be fiance. he also said that she has very pretty blue eyes. I literally agreed with everything he said and the we proceeded to tell eachother funny stories about Sam,Sophia,Elliott, and Alex.

Apparently Matt walked in when Elliott was taking things to town with Sophia at least twice and once when Sophia was about to go down on him. That was kinda gross to hear. He also told me when he was at a party and Alex smoked so much pot and drank so much alcohol he passed out and his ass ended up in the bowl of beer. He was also hungover for 2 days. Elliott used to write poems about Sophia in 10th grade. Sophia and Elliott would also play video games at each others houses everyday for a year. The first time Sophia and Elliot drank they both instantaneously threw up. Sam once dropped a bottle of hair dye on Alex's carpet. Alex keeps X-small condoms in his back pocket while Elliott has X-large in his back pocket. Again ew. Sam once threw up on Alex. Sophia threw up on Elliott quite a few times. there was so much we laughed until it was really dark outside and it was time for me to go back home. The ride back continued with more fun facts about ourselves and when he pulled up in front of the building i said thank you and we just stared at each other. He tilted his head to the left and he leaned in and kissed me softly on the lips and i kissed back. He tasted like chocolate cake. It was one of the best kisses i ever had we didn't make out just a proper kiss. When we pulled back we both smiled at eachother and i left. I paused in front of my apartment and smiled reliving the amazing moment i just had with Matt. I think things are going well between us and hopefully there will be a relationship throwing a pencil at him was the best thing i could've done.

As i opened the door i walked into the living room and Sophia was in her bra and very lacey panties on top of Elliott and they were making out and there was groping too. I think i yelped because Sophia jumped up and scrambled to her feet she was all red and so was Elliott i didn't notice a ring on her finger so i guess this was just a fun night. "I'm sorry Julie i thought you were going to go to Matt's and things ust got heated well you know, please don't think anything of me. Sam is at Alex's and we were alone...." i looked at her and she was still all red clearly very embarrassed. " look Soph both of you are consenting adults so i don't care what you guys do when i'm not there or at least when you guys think there is no one there,I'm going to sleep" she frowned then looked at Elliott who was picking up her clothes and reaching for her jacket. She quickly put the clothes and jacket on and gave me a hug then ran off with Elliott. Jesus Christ am i the only one that can't get some around here? I remembered the stories Matt told me as i was undressing and i layed down onto my bed. I think i might have laughed myself to sleep.