Chapter 32

5 days after everyone left for their cities/states/countries

Sophia's POV

My hands were literally trembling when I came into the hotel where Elliott's lecture was.

He had absolutely no idea I was coming. I wonder how he's going to react.

I walked in and I could see him on the stage with a microphone talking about the string theory.

"Minimal super symmetric standard model predicts the existence of spin 1/2 fermions called neutralinos that are fermionic super partners of neutral gauge bosons and Higgs scalars..."

He ended up talking about the epkrpyrotic universe

He even had equations and formulas that he was writing down.

Universal gravitation constant- 6.67*10^-11*N*m^2/kg^2

How in the hell does he remember this stuff?!

At the end of his presentation/lecture or whatever the hell he was doing he concluded by saying some stupid physics joke and "that concludes today's topic. See you tomorrow folks"

He put his microphone down. And then looked into the crowd. Getting ready to leave.

His eyes widened when he saw me standing at the foot of the door smiling. I was wearing a navy dress that made my eyes pop. I had curled my hair into big 1950's curls.

I waved and ran up to him, giving him a huge hug.

He hugged me back tightly rocking on both feet.

I could here some people in the crowd go "awwww"

I pulled back and kissed him. A proper kiss. God I missed him.

There was clapping coming from the crowd and wolf whistles.

"I love you" I told him

He smiled and said "I love you"

We both pulled away straightening ourselves.

We walked towards the door hand in hand when some girl said "um professor Saunders may I have a word" with an English accent.

Elliott turned around to face a super skinny and tall girl. She had hazel eyes and dirty blond hair.

Her hair was messier than my life. It was a small bun at the top of her head with a lot of fly aways and bumps.

She was wearing huge glasses. Not exactly like Elliott's. He wears Ray Bans but her's were like huge.

But overall she was pretty. She was taller than Elliott by two inches and way taller than me.

"Um yes ms...." Elliott said

"Um paleo"

Elliott nodded "ah yes Ms.Paleo. How can I help you?"

She looked nervously at me and then back at Elliott.

Elliott raised his eyebrows anticipating her answer.

I was ready to leave. The way she looks at him...ew.

"I was wondering if we would be studying the Relativistic Quantum Field Theory"

Elliott nodded "perhaps, assuming we'll cover the string theory and all it's counterparts. Then we have to learn the equations and formulas that play into them. Maybe we'll touch up on it"

She nodded and was about to say something and then turned on her heel and left.

"Weirdo" Elliott said while shaking his head.