Chapter 33

Sophia's POV

The alarm that I set for myself rang and I sat up rubbing my eyes.

I looked over and Elliott was sleeping with his hand over his head. I put on a t-shirt and some shorts.

I walked over to his side and crouched down so that way I can look up at him.

I started to shake his shoulder gently"Elliott,wake up" he didn't move so I tried again.

"Elliott,sweetie wake up"

He groaned and slowly started to open his eyes.

He sat up and rubbed his eyes "what time is it?" He said with his sleepy voice.

"8:00" I said while standing up.

He rolled his eyes and got out of bed walking towards his bathroom.

I heard him start to take a shower so I stepped out of the bedroom and walked into the living room.

This suite is huge, I guess they really wanted him here. I saw his glasses on the counter and I knew he would be looking for them later so I took them and sat down in the couch.

I opened my laptop to find a bunch of messages on my laptop from Julie and Sam.

I decided to message them all as I crossed me feet on the couch.

After about 10 minutes of back and forth messaging Elliott walked in wearing a sweater vest on top of a white dress shirt and pants. He had a grey tie on with the black sweater vest. His hair was brushed again and laid on his head longer than it was before.

It was cuter and shaggier. He walked over and sat down. There was something very unprofessional looking about his outfit, oh ya his red converse...

"Good morning." I said as I scooted over to him.

"Good morning." He smiled

I hugged him and he smelled like cologne.

"You smell good" I said as I kissed his cheek

"Thank you. I look hot today I know"

I laughed grabbing his hand to stand up.

I wrapped my arms around his neck "you're missing something" I whispered

He nodded "where are my glasses?"

I laughed and took them out of the front pocket of my shorts and handed them to him.

He smiled and put them on. He blinked a few times and then looked down at me and smiled "well now I can actually see your beautiful face"

I smiled and kissed him. "What time are you coming back?"

He shrugged "depends.why?"

"I have a surprise for you" I whispered into his ear.

"Do you now?" I nodded and played with the hair at the bottom of his neck.

"I like your hair longer. Keep it this way" I said.

"Your wish is my command" he smiled.

I pulled his hair a little and laughed. "I'm going to my homework. Have a good day. And make sure no body hits on you while I'm not there" I said

He nodded "make sure no body hits on you while I'M not there."

I rolled my eyes "why is it that every girl looks at you the way only I can?" I asked him while cocking my head.

"Why is that every guy looks at you the way only I can?" He asked while cocking his head the opposite way.

I narrowed my eyes "touché"