Chapter 1

I have to say college life isn't spectacular,it divides people and then subdivides them into groups.You have the assholes,the jocks(which are assholes too they are just sporty assholes;subdivision of assholes),punks,asshole punks( a subdivision of punks), emos, asshole. emos( subdivision of emos), nerds, whores,asshole whores(subdivision of whores),sex crazed emos( subdivision of emos) and etc. To be honest i don't know here to fit my self in this treachery of a college.I am the type of person that gets shit done i listen to music and get my things done well.Well actually its not a treachery of a college i've dreamed my whole entire life to fuck the life in Nyc and move myself to Boston my favorite city in the whole wide world.

Naturally my parents were scared i was moving 219 miles from them( yea i literally searched it up). But i packed my bags and left, acceptance wasn't the only transition that had to be made. My teenie tiny apartment needed a lot of cleaning and i had no body on my ass bugging me about the move so it was pretty easy settling in. About what i said a sentence earlier yea i dont usually have anyone on my ass because boyfriends aren't for me. I mean there were a few makeout sessions but no relationships that lasted longer than a month and i was okay with it that way. I don't hang out alone before you start to have weird thoughts about me. My roomates also happen to be my childhood friends. Sam and Sophia knew eachother since they were 5 and the i came into the picture when we were 8.

Sam has a big personality to make up for her 5'1" height. She's a pretty girl with a nose stud and a lip hoop. Her eyes are a dark brown color and her cheekbones are rocking. Now her hair is a different story, Dark brown ringlets with bright purple highlights,her lips were also full and plump,Her body could fit into anything at all too. Yep she is something else and her boyfriend is too. Sophia on the other hand,standing at 5'2"looks like a doll with pale ivory skin and blue/grey eyes that looked unrealistic at times,people asked her if she was wearing contacts. She wasn't an ugly sight at all. Her hair was curly and chestnut colored, sometimes she wore it blonde. And she had lips that were shaped like a heart.Although she didnt have a very curvy figure at all i personally think she can make dresses and sweaters work. Her boyfriend is really not my type at all but he was cute looking with large glasses that covered most of his face.Yea my friends are hot.

Now me, i suppose i could give you a description of myself.My name is Julie and i stand at a height of 5'7" apparently my body is gorgeous according to Sophia but she's always giving people compliments.I have very prominent cheekbones with chocolate brown eyes and golden blond hair. Sophia and Sam are constantly telling me i'm gorgeous but i never was a big fan of my looks or i didn't flaunt them.

Days at Boston University were the same Sophia would go head to her nursing classes i would go for engineering and Sam would go for journalism. We always would be overworked but we found the time to just take about things like guys. Of course Sophia never had a sexual experience with anyone else other than Elliot(her boyfriend) but Sam did give me advice with her plentyful experiences. Now don't get me wrong Sophia isnt a conservative stuck up bitch because wow that girl has some potty mouth and her love for dirty martinis is unreal. And Sam isn't a whore she is actually quite conservative now that she is completely faithful to Alex(her boyfriend) We would know every guy on campus and evaluate them until one day a mysterious new stranger showed up in my engineering class asking me for a pen.

Songs for this chapter:

3 doors down: Kryptonite

Eminem: Lose Yourself

Linkin Park:Leave out all the rest