Chapter 26

Julie's POV

Some guy came up to Sam while she was on her phone, the two other dudes were sitting next to him laughing and clinking beers.

The first guy that was hitting up Sam was wearing a blazer with jeans and a stained white t shirt. He had the whole 5 o'clock shadow type thing going on too.

He came up to her and sat down right next to her, pressing his shoulder to hers. She looked up and leaned back scrunching her face.

I thought I heard him say

"Your free?"

"No I'm not free, excuse me"

She got up and tried to leave

He grabbed her arm and said

"aw man take a seat. You look really sexy in that dress"

She tugged at her arm and said

"Let go of me you fucking prick!"

His two other friends got up and started looking her over too.

Sophia and I rushed over to Sam and the three douche bags

The first guy said "wow I didn't know you had friends just as hot as you. They'd be perfect for Jose and Felipe."

Sophia: "let go of her! Now!"

He said "what are you gonna do bout it huh? Jose can take care of you pretty well"

Jose came up to her and started grabbing her waist and bringing her closet to him. She started shoving at his chest but he wouldn't let go.

Sophia: "LET ME GO!! I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!"

Jose: "he's not here isn't he? Well your mine tonight"

Me: "let go of both of them now!"

Felipe approached me and said "wow just as beautiful, Derrick what are we gonna do with these pretty ladies"

Derrick: "we're gonna have fun"

Sophia turned around and slapped Jose right across the face. Once he adjusted himself he grabbed her face with his hand and brought it to his.

Jose: "don't try darling, you're not gonna win" he crashed his lips against hers while she was trying to squirm out and slapping his chest.

Felipe: "Jesus Jose do this somewhere a little more private. I wanna have some fun with all of them myself"

Sam started pulling her arm even harder but Derrick wouldn't let go of his hold.

Felipe gave me a disgusting half smile and said "we are going to have some fun all together. Hardcore gang bang style"

Jose pulled away from his kiss and then slapped Sophia right across the face. She started to cry and pull aways but he slapped her one more time.

Jose: "I would love to see if you still have a tight little asshole"

She started crying as he pulled her away and we followed.

Before we could get out of the club we heard a police siren.

Two police cars came over to the front of the club with....Matt Elliott and Joseph

Elliott's eyes widened in horror as he saw Sophia crying with some guy holding her.

Matt looked over to me and clenched his fist.

Two police officers came running out of the car screaming

"Freeze! Let go of the girls and put your hands up in the air!"