Chapter 19:Jade

Jade's POV

We got dropped off at my house and it was after midnight. I told them they should not be driving late at night. So i offered them to stay the night. I told Jadien to park his car at the back under the carpot and i will open the back door for him.

"I'm going to take a shower. Can someone order some food?" I said heading upstairs leaving everyone in the living room.

"I will." I heard Jordan say.

"Thanks." I said and continued to head upstairs. I entered my room and switched the shower on.

I waited for the water to heat up before stripping from my clothes. I grabbed my shower cap and tucked my hair underneath it. I folded them and placed them on the side. I got into the shower. I sighed as i got underneath the showerhead. The heat from the water made my slightly cold skin relax.

My thoughts immediately went off to what we did at the cinema. Seeing Jaiden's dick all hard and veiny made me so horny that i was already dripping in my panties. The feel of it in my mouth made it worse. He felt so good. I couldn't resist having a taste. I just wonder how it feels inside me. I thought to myself and immediately felt horny once more.

Trying hard to ignore the sensation i decided to start cleaning myself. But it seemed to only make it worse. I decided then i would just masturbate after i was done with this shower. I quickly finished my shower and cut off the water. I stepped out and dried myself off. I went to my bed and laid flat. I removed the towel from my body and immediately started to rub on my breasts and pinch my nipples.

I let one hand travel down my body and dip into my alresdy wet pussy. I rounded my index finger and middle fringer on my throbbing clit. I let out as soft moan as a shot of pleasure ran through my body. I decided to increase the speed and more pleasure started to shoot through my body.

I felt someone's eyes on me so i let my lids open and was shocked to find Jaiden staring openly at me pleasureing yourself. I thought i should probably stop but i completely ignored it. My only focus was finishing off what i started. I continued to rub on my clit the sound bringing more pleausre to me and i moaned more. I felt my toes curl as i felt myself getting closer.

I felt tingles swarm through my body as i came. Pleasure shooting through me as i continued to ride my orgasm out. I sighed as I removed my fingers from my wet pussy.

"You just made it a lot harder to resist you." He said and he quickly approached me and kissed me roughly.

"Then have me." I moaned into the kiss anf he took my fingers and dipped them into his mouth. That was the hittest thing i have ever seen.

"Not yet baby but soon my love." He said and kissed me roughly. "The food is here I came to tell you." He finished off anf walked out of the room.

I sighed getting up from the bed and going to apply somw lotion on my skin. I grabbed my pajamas and put a robe on. I combed through my hair and put it up in a ponytail. I went downstairs and found that everyone had showered but had come down before me. They must have used the spare guestrooms.

"Took you long enough." Jess said and smirked. I blushed slightly and went to sit next to Jaiden. I realised that they had ordered KFC.

"I was enjoying myself." I said and smirked her way.  I saw Jaiden's eyes hood over with lust. "So what did you guys get?" I asked and turned fo Jordan.

"Well i got us four colonel burgers some fries and some dunked zinger wings and i bought us some Coca Cola." He said and my moutg immediately watered.

"Perfect Thank you." I said and started ro dig in.

"Jess can i quickly talk to you in the kitchen?" I said as I finished my food.

"Sure." She said and we gathered the boxes and we wenr to the kitchen anf dumped everything in the dustbin.

"So? Whats going on with you and Jordan." I asked turning towards her.

"Well we met back in University, we had not really gotten to know each other well because i had left to start my business and everything.  So it was just a shock to see him today again." She gigled and tired ro cover her smile.

"And why did you not tell me about this?" I asked smirking at her shyness all of a sudden.

"Well back then it was nothing too serious, it was more like a casual thing but it really never got serious. So i never really thought I'd ever see him again. So i just never mentioned it." She concluded sighing as if remebering the whole ordeal.

"Are you happy that he is here right now though?" I askes concerned.

"Yes actually, I'm hoping it can turn into something more serious actually." She said looking down at her fingers.

"I hope you careful don't rush into anything." I said going up to her anf hugging her.

"I will for sure." She said and we returned to the living room to find the boys talking amongst themselves.

We all the decided to watch movies and ended up watching some comedy. We laughed and talked until it was three in the morning. After cleaning up everything we decided ro head up to bed.

I saw Jess pull Jaiden into the guestroom and decided then that she was not sleeping with me like last night. I hope she doesn't do anything she will regret tomorrow morning...

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●