Chapter 17:Jade

Jade's POV

My jaw dropped because Jaiden's friend was looking good. He had on a fade and his hair on top was very curly and slightly wet. He has light caramel skin, lighter than me probably. He had hazel eyes amd they shone in the light of the day. He wore a white t-shirt and on top a blue beach shirt and some khaki shorts with some white nike forces and some white nike socks. He had on a gold watch and a gold chain.I looked towards Jess and she looked just as stunned as I was. I honestly had not expected that. And Jess look starstruck

"Oh uhm this is Jordan, Jordan this is Jade my girl and her bestfriend-?." He said looking down at me.

"Jessica." I said and she waved at him before turning back at Jordon who had a bright white smile on his face.

"Hey guys." He said walking towards us and holding his hand out. I shook it but i was shocked with what he did next.

He grabbed Jess by the waiste and was like. "What's up shawty." He said and she blushed and tried to hide her face.

"Nothing much what good with you boy?" She said looking up at him and she placed her hand his chest.

"Nothing much but now you giving me something to do shawty." He said and he whispered something in her ear and she giggled.

I was so shocked they got on so well already. And i mean the man has confidence what do you expect that would swing any girl of her feet. Especially if he fine as hell.

"Okay guys let's get today going its already afternoon." Jaiden said and grabbed my hand. I quickly installed the security system and locked my door and we went to the car.

I got in the front while Jess and Jordan sat at the back. They seemed to be engrossed in their own conversation. And it had me wondering if they had previously known each other. I would just have to ask her later. Jaiden placed a hand on my thigh and twirled circles on there. And he backed out of the driveway.

"So where are we going?" I asked as he drove down the road. I lasked my fingers with his and played with his thumb.

"Well you will just have to wait and see my dear." He said and focused his attention on the road.

"Can I play some music?" I asled fidling with the stero.

"Sure." He said and i put on some Megan thee Stallion first.

Jess and I started to jam to her and we were bouncing on our seats and singing along to her. The boys just looked at us amused before the songs changed and we listened to Travis Scott. The boys soon joined in and we sang along to all his songs. Eventually the Weeknd came up and we all just had fun with the music. Until we pulled up to Gold Reef City.

I squealed because i had no idea how long it had been since i had been here. It was probably since highschool. Jaiden went and parked his car and we exited the car. I looked around and was immediately even more excited.

"Surprise!!." Jaiden said as he saw my happy expression if where we were.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you." I said and jumped on Jaiden. I wrapped my legs around him and giggled. And i heard Jess and Jordan laugh at me.

"You are so cute." He said and placed me down on the ground.

We walked towards the ticket booths and got ourselves four adult tickets. And we walked on. We reached a ride where you got on to it and it would spin in large circles and while you are in the air it would spin your seats in smaller circles and spray you with a bit of water. Jess didn't want to do this so she held our belongings so we wouldn't lose them on the ride.

"That was awesome!" I said as we got off the ride and joined Jess at the exit.

"How was it?" She asked and gave us our things.

"It was great, you should've come." Jaiden said and wrapped an arm on my shoulders.

"So which ride now?" Jordan asked and we stood and waited.

"How about we go to Jozi Express Roller coaster  and then hit The anaconda ride. An then we can go have lunch?" Jaiden replied and we all agreed.

Fortunately Jess had joined us this toms and we seemed to have had a great time. Even though the Anaconda is one of the scariest rides at Gold Reef City we still managed to have fun. I was glad that we had not eaten otherwise someone would've thrown up by now.

"So what do you guys want to eat?" I said as we strolled around looking at what we could go have.

"How about we get some hotdogs?" Jess suggested and we agreed.

I got myself a Worsroll with fried oinons and tomato sauce with mustard. Jaiden got a Frankdog with tomato sauce and BBQ  sauce. Jess got herself the same as me. While Jordan got a spicy cheese griller with tomato sauce only. We all got the same drink which was Stoney and went to a near by bench and ate our food. We decided to order some fries as well and we joked and laughed. It was starting to get dark so we decided to start heading home.

"Guys how about we end the night with some movies?" Jess suggested as she looked more comfortable with Jordan now.

"Sure why not?" We drove until we pulled up to mall of Africa. At some point during the drive the men switched places and Jordan was now driving.

We had a blast getting to know each other on the way to the mall. Luckily for us ut was still seven when we got there and it was not closed.

"So what movie do you guys want to watch?" Jordan asked as we got to the cinema area.

"Well how about we watch Aquaman?" Jess suggested looking at the options.

"I would like to watch that." I said and hooked my arm with Jess.

"But us guys want to watch something with action, this looks like there is going to be some sappy romantic scene in it." Jaiden said looking at the both of us.

"How about that movie with Vin Diesel, we all know where Vin Diesel is at there is a lot of action in that movie." Jorsan said and we continued to argue about what movie to watch until we all decided to watch the Vin Diesel movie.

We went to grab four large bowls of popcorn and slushies. I had a Bubblegum slushy. Jess had a grape slushy. Jordan had a lime slushy and Jaiden a blueberry slushy. We gave our tickets to the guy up front and entered the movie theater...

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●