Chapter 10: Jade

Jade's POV

We stood from our seats. Paid the bill and walked silently to our cars. "Follow me." He said and got into his car reversing from the parking lot as I did the same. My nerves  were getting the best of me as we drove through the streets once more. I kept thinking of the things he was planning to do to me. The man was excellent with his fingers. And I just wondered how good he was with other things. But for some reason I felt as though I knew him from somewhere. He looked quite familiar as if I had seen him from somewhere. I shrugged it off if he had seen me before, I'm sure he would have told me.

We pulled up into an estate where Jaiden who was in front of me told the gaurds that the car behind him was with him and they opened the gate. As we drove I saw some spectacular house, and I saw one that had caught my eye. I'll have to come check it out sometime. But right now I had other things to take care of. He turned left and drove straight down to the end of the estate so it seemed. He pulled up into a drive way and parked his car in front of the garage. I parked mine right beside his. I turned my car off and got out of the car.

His house looked beautiful, it looked modern and classy and totally bachelor. His dark grey walls contrasts with the white around his windows and main doors. With touches of black here and there. His roof was flat and seemed to have a balcony in the center. Hopefully I would be able to expore it. His garage was a mirrored garage with black linings. I could see how my messy curly hair looked as well as my flowy orange dress.

"Follow me baby." He said his husky voice dripping with lust as he said those words and I followed him inside.

When we entered, he had high ceilings with a chandelier near his main door. A staircase that spiraled in the center, by the looks of it it only turned twice. The stairs were lined with glass railings and the flooring was a dark grey marble that sparkled slightly in the light. To your left you had the living room with dark brown couches with a white throw blanket on it. There was a square glass coffee table with a grey vase in the middle. Under the table there was a black carpet with white circle patterns on them making it look like bubbles. The was no t.v but I saw a projector hanging from the ceiling and across it must be an automatic roll up screen. And on the wall to your right there was a dark stoned fireplace. With trophy shelf filled with trophies.

"You like it?" He said and I nodded silently, astnoished by his furnashing.

He moved me towards the kitchen and my jaw dropped. It looked like every chefs dream kitchen. Stainless steel littered everywhere. From the fridge that had a touch screen on the left side to the stove which had a glass topping with flat plates. There was a circular sink near the stove as well as beind it on another white granite countertop. There was a breakfast bar with cereal in stainless steel cylindrical containers and some breakfast bars in a rack with different flavours. Behind that counter top there were three  white bar stools.

"Wow your place is amazing." I gushed as I looked at the modern home. Turning to face Jaiden.

He looked so handsome with his dreads in a tangled man bun. A sly smirk on his pink lips. He's eyes dark with a predatory look and as if I would be his next meal.

"Come here baby." He said,He's voice dropping lower to a deep octave as he gestered for me to come to him. I tool tender steps towards him,my sandles making soft tapping sounds on the tiled floor. When I was closer he brought his hands out and wrapped his arms around my waiste. He leaned down my ear and whispered," Let me make you mine now." And dipped down to kiss me.

His kiss was hot and heavy, as if he was trying to control his overwhelming lust. I moaned as his hand groped my ass and massaged it softly. The feeling was exquisite. He dipped his tongue into my mouth and run circles with mine as reacjed for my breast and gripped it. The feeling of his hands on me was making me feel foggy and shaky, my own lust overwhelming my heating body.

"Take me to your room Jaiden." I whispered into the kiss bringing my leg to the side of his thigh, he placed both hands on my ass and lifted me off the ground. I kept my legs secure around his waiste as he guided us up the stairs. He's head dipped into my neck as he placed his warm lips on my sweet spot making me release a breathy moan. 

Soon I heard a door being opened and his scent crashed onto me making me moan as his colonge hit my senses. I felt my back being pressed against the wall as he reached for the back of my dress for the zipper. The flowy orange dress dropped down to my sandled feet. I was left in my underwear. Jaiden took a step back and he looked at my half nakedness.

"You're better than what I dreamt of. More than I can possibly remember." He whispered as he once again stepped forward and wrapped his arms around my waiste, his hands on on my bare ass. He gave it a little spank making me gasp as he massaged them once more. "Now for my desert." He said dropping down on his knees and guiding his fingers across my back and over my waiste making me shiver under his touch.

His fingers traced my underwear and dipped between my legs. "You're soaking wet baby." He whispered, groaning he hooked his fingers on the straps, bringing the skimpy pair of underwear down my legs. I felt his breath on my core and gasped at the heat. He laid a kiss on the top leaving me wanting more. I wanted to tell him to kiss me but I wanted to see what he would do.

"Spread your legs for me baby." He said bringing his hands on my thighs. I spread my legs wider and I felt his hands move down to my ankles and back up my thighs, his hands giving me a heady feeling. "Place your hands on my shoulders baby." He said and I placed my one hand on his head and the other stood by the wall behind me. He chuckled and he brought my one leg over his shoulder. He looked up at me his eyes darker and his lips wetter than before.

"Yes." I whisper-moaned. He dipped his hand between my legs and I felt him lick my clit. I moaned and unconsciously gripped on his hair. I felt him lick again and more sparks and tingles shot through my body as he ate me out.

"Oh fuck mmhmm." I moaned as I started shamelessly grinding on his face. He groaned sending a vibration through my entire body. A slight tension began to rise as he licked and sucked on me.

"Jaiden, fuck me yess." I moaned once more as I continued to be unraveled. He inserted his fingers into me and I exploded moaning and grinding on his face as I rode my orgasm out.

And I knew this was just the beginning of tonight...

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●