Chapter 5: Jade

Jade's POV

As soon as we got to the venue Jaiden opened the door and went out and came around to open the door for me. I took his outstretched hand and we exited the limo we were imediatly swarmed by reporters. When I was at the door of the venue I turned around and took some pictures with Jaiden and answered a few questions for the press.

"You seem to be good with the press huh?" He said as we entered the venue and he looked down at me with those mesmerising green eyes.

"Well Mr.Brown I have to make sure I'm kind to the people so that nothing ugly is written about me in the morning's newspaper so I answered what I could to make myself respectable to the press." I said with confidence.

"Can you please refer to me as Jaiden, Mr.Brown makes me feel old." And that made me laugh and he just smiled my way.

"Oh really now grandpa." I said cocking my eyebrow up and chuckled.

"Yes Jade and I'm only 28 so relax yourself." He said frowning. And I laughed lightly.

"Okay then Jaiden how does that sound." I said lowly as I whispered into his ear teasing him.
"Well I like that alot." He said in a husky voice in my ear which brought an involuntary shiver down my spine.

"Well Mr.Brown I have to go greet some guests I will be with you right after." I said patting his shoulder and leaving him at the entrance and going to a group of people that were my first artist that I represented.

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

Jaiden's POV

I watch her stride over to a group of her guests, I eyed her back side as she walked to the group. I then felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to see Jordan. We gave each other a hug and walked over to the bar. I ordered a scotch on the rocks and Jordan ordered the same thing.

"So how is it going so far dude?" He asks referring to Jade.

"Well she isn't as I thought she might be. But she is a teaser she fucking whispered my name in my ear after I asked her to call me by my name and then she went back to being formal and went to greet some guests. It's like she is trying to stir something in me." I said taking a gulp of my drink.

"I told you man you gotta prove yourself to her, and trust me when she opens up she is the best, considering she does everything in her power to make the person she loves happy." He said finishing off his drink.

"She is gorgeous by the way, the way the dress she is wearing tonight hugs her body perfectly, she is elegantly sexy. She is the most beautiful woman in this freaking ball." I said finishing off my drink as well.

"Will you tell her about our second business?" Jordan asked as he was the right hand man to everything that we do together. That was out only joined business together and it was a dangerous one.

"I don't know man i don't want her to look at me differently." I said with a sigh.

"You are hell bent on getting this aren't you." He said and I nodded. " Well I can help you?" He suggested and I said no I would like to do it on my own so that she knows I'm serious about her.

"I want do this on my own anyway I'll check you later. "I said and left him at the bar and went to find Jade.

I found her and walked to her where she was talking to what looked like an older version of her and a man older than her as well.

"Good evening." I said and I was met with three pairs of brown eyes.

"Good evening and who might this handsome young man be Jay." The older woman said.

"Well mom, dad let me introduce you guys to Jaiden Brown CEO amd founder of BGED Inc. my date." She said and I outstretched my hand and shook both hands of her parents.

"Nice to meet you Mr. And Mrs. Stonel." I said with a bright smile.

"Nice to meet you to young man." Mr.Stonel said to me patting my shoulder.

"We were just discussing the business idea you introduced to the business," Jade said and I placed my hand on the small of her back. I felt her shiver and I smirked with the effect I have on her yet she keeps maintaining a straight face. She tries to cover it up amd act nonchalant.

"Oh really and I'd like your input on that actually Mr.Stonel." he looked taken back by my request but also pleased with the request.

"Well by what I'm hearing from my daughter, it seems like a great idea. It could possibly open eyes to the people and could be used for a good cause in the end." He said nodding his head at the thought of the idea.

"Well thank you sir your input means a lot." I nodded shaking his hand once more.

I then asked Jade to dance, and she said yes and excused herself from her parents. We walked towards the dance floor and started slow dancing.

"So what was that all about Mr.Brown?" She asked as she stared up at me with amusement and curiosity.

"What?" I said shrugging." I just wanted to leave a good impression on the parents of the woman I want to have." I said and looked into her eyes with seriousness and slight amusement.

"Well it's only the first date Mr.Brown so watch yourself." She said laying her head on my chest, near my erratic beating heart.

"You need to stop calling me that Ms.Stonel." I said kissing her open shoulder and hearing a small gasp.

"Well then Jaiden if you want me to call you that so badly, you'll just have to prove yourself worthy of being called that Mr.Brown." she said grabbing a hold of my ear and tugging slightly with her teeth making me groan.

"You better stop teasing me Jade or I might just kiss you senseless in front of all these people. " I said and she looked up at me as we swayed to the music.

"What's stopping you?" She asked as her eyes hooded and looked at my lips and I licked them.

"I don't know." I said then lowered myself to capture her lips only for her to turn her head to the side and a giggle escaped her.

"I wouldn't let you in that easily Mr.Brown." she said and chuckled at my dumbfounded face.

"You are such a tease beautiful." I said and she blushed making me kiss both her rosey cheeks.

"Why?" She asked looking into my eyes like she wanted to cry.

"What wrong baby girl." I said stroking her cheek soothingly.

"Why are you pinning after me?" She asked a tear rolling down her eyes and a swiped the tear away.

"Because you a one beautiful woman, confident and someone that's perfect by my side. I might not know you on a personal basis but from what I've seen you have a great personality, since I heard from my Bestfriend Jordan he talks about you all the time." I said truthfully.

"You know Jordan? Wait he is your Bestfriend?" She asked surprised as the tears stopped.

"Well yes I only recently found out that you guys know each other from afar." I said with a smile to help her cheer up a little .

"And so did I which is now." She said chuckling.

And the night continued and we got to know each other better...

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~