Chapter 3: Jaiden

Jaiden's POV

After we left the restaurant I couldn't stop thinking of the mesmerizing woman I just met,i was surprised that she had not recognised me after so many years. Maybe i have changed. I've heard of her successful businesses and her confidence. But I didn't think she would look so...hot. I'm not a man to find all women hot and I'm no player either. But she is as beautiful as i can remember.

I sat in my car realised that I need to be careful. But I made one decision, I want her. But i was not sure if she would accept the other part of me, the darker side to my lifestyle. I pushed those thoughts out of my mind and continued with what i was busy with.

I reversed my car and drove to the office and went in, my assistant Claire came towards me and rerun the meeting I had to attend in fifteen minutes. I went up to my office and told Claire to set up the conference room.

I was meeting with the Sony Entertainment company today to discuss the new game that my team have created as well as the new project coming up, and that is why I'm flying away next week to go look at the new office that is being built. With my business expanding I will need more space. And I decided to have that away in a new country due to more artist and graphic designers are out there.

I collected the paper work needed and went to the conference room to find Sony Entertainment already there. I greeted them and they nodded back. We began to discuss the new game "Zombies unleashed." And they had agreed to release the game by the end of the year.

After the meeting it was time to head home so I called my bestfriend Jordan .

"Hey man can we meet up?" I asked him once he picked up.

"Sure dude where?" He said. I hear something in the background moaning and I roll my eyes at this.

This isn't the first time he answered the phone while busy with his girls.

"My house." I said and heard a smack and a moan followed after and I knew that he did that just to distract her, I heard him groaning and I cringed.

"Oh yeah sure see ya kinda busy." He chuckled and dropped the phone.

Sometimes Jordan can just not keep it in his pants. And its funny how we met. I was at a gaming convention and I went into the men's room to find him thrusting into a girl right on the sink. I just stood there and frozen on the stop while they both looked at me too. Then I started laughing and so did he. And we just became best buds from there.

I drove home and parked my car in the garage. I got in the house and went to my room to change into sweatpants and t-shirt. I went down and cooked knowing when Jordon comes he will be hungry. I made some fried chicken and fries and got some beers out the fridge just when I did that Jordan entered the house.

"Hey man what's up we haven't hung out in a while." He said giving me the bro hug.

"Hey dude I called cause there is this chick I met today. But guess what it's the girl i liked back in highschool." I said smirking as the women with a bold look came to my mind.

"Seems to be for real if you calling me here."he said chuckling.

"Yeah it is actually you know I'm not like you, I'm no lady's man bro." I said chuckling at my friends history with girls.

"Yeah well man so tell me about this girl." He said sitting and starting to eat.

"Man she isn't a girl she is a woman, she is the CEO of Stonel Arts enterprises, she is short yet looks tall with the way she holds herself man, she is like a woman of Steel." I said sitting back and taking a swig of my beer.

"By the way you speaking of her she might just be a woman of Steel, show me a picture man." He said and I pulled out my phone and searched Jade Stonel and her picture popped up.

I showed it to him and he whistled, all I did was smirk and retract my phone. And see him with his mouth hung open. And he looked at me and smiled.

"Man I know that woman, she is friend's with this other woman i used to smash a fews years back." He said and he smirked at me as my eyes bulged out and and my mouth hung open.

"Well tell me about her man. I don't even know what she is into anymore. It has been so long. And how come you never told me you knew her?" I asked punching his arm and earning a groan from him.

"Dude she is not one for guys after what a bitch of an ex did to her. And now she is quite focused on being successful and all. The only reason I never brought her up was because she has been busy lately with her business." He said rubbing his arm and continuing to eat his food.

"Well what happened to her that she doesn't want relationships man?" I asked curious of the woman I'm intrested in.

"That my friend I cannot tell you, that's her business and not mine." He said and I nodded respecting her privacy.

"But do you think I'm good for her." He nodded slowly.

"Yeah, I mean you've never broken a girl's heart you do respect women so I think you won't break her heart but trust me she isn't easy to crack men have tried. "He said giving him a warning.

"Thanks bro." I finished off my food and placed our dishes in the sink for the maid to wash when she comes in the morning.

Me and Jordan sat in the living room chilling and drinking beer and talking about normal guy stuff until he had to go home after his girlfriend had called him. We said our good byes and he left. I went up to my room and decided to take a shower and while ideas there I thought of Ms.Stonel.

She does have me intrigued by what lies under those brown eyes. Her beautiful smile even if its her business smile its still gorgeous. I finished showered and dried myself up. And hoped into bed. What I like to sleep naked.

I grab my phone and open up my messages to see a message from Ms.Stonel and I already was smiling.

Miss Stoenl: here are the details for Saturday if you are still coming
Place: Stonel Galleries on Grand Str
When: 15 December 2018
Time:18h00-22h00
I hope you will make it

Me: thank you for the details Ms.Stonel I am looking forward to seeing you that evening

Miss Stonel: Pleasure Mr.Brown looking forward to seeing you too.

Me: Well would you do me the honour of being my date then.

Miss Stonel: Why sir, why would you ask me out when there are so many women bowing down at you feet.

Me: Me.Stonel I'm not interested in those women, I'm interested in only one.

Miss Stonel: And who might be that woman, if I may ask.

Me: Well you Ms.Stonel

Miss Stonel: and why would you be intrested me ?

Me: Well you are a gorgeous woman and I like your confidence.

Miss Stonel: thank you sir, but Im looking for anything at the moment

Me: it's just a single date Ms.Steel, and if you enjoy my company we could go on a second date.

Miss Stonel : I'll think about it.

I smiled knowing that she is actually considering it. And I like how she responds immediately. I really like this girl and hope I have her one day.

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~