Chapter 16: Jade

Jade's POV

I woke up the next morning and felt a slight headache. I smiled remembering last night. It wad just awesome i had so much fun. I heard the ringtone of my phone go off and i saw Jaiden's name pop up along with his picture. I grabbed my phone and rushed out of my room.

"Hey baby." His deep voice dripping through the speaker on my phone and i immediately blushed.

"Hey." I said shyly entering the kicthen and sitting on one of the bar stools.

"How are you sweetheart?" He asked and I played with the material of my shorts

"I'm okay thank you how are you?" I asked and looking out into the window and meeting a great view of a beautiful Saturday.

"I'm good baby girl. What are you doing today, I want to see you?" He said and a heard movement in the background.

"Well my bestfriend is here for a sleepover. We haven't really planned anything for the day. Unless you have something planned for us?" I giggled.

"Well we could go out all together. Me you her and my bestfriend. How does that sound?" He said and i could tell he was grinning from the other line.

"And what would we do exactly?" I asked and Jess came down and opened the fridge.

"Hey Jade who are you talking to?" Jess said as she poured herself a glass of grapefruit juice. I held up a finger signalling that would be with her in a minute.

"Leave that to us guys. Just be ready by ten and we will come oick you guys up. Make sure you wear comfortable and bring swim wear." He said and hung up. I smiled and turned towards my bestfriend.

"So we going out." I said and she gave me a confused look, tilting her head to the side.

"To where and with who?" She asked her curly fro a little untangled as she had just woken up.

"Jaiden just called and he said that he wanted to take us out, he also mentioned that his bestfriend would be joining us." I said standing up and deciding to make some durban curry noodles for breakfast.

"Well we don't have much planned so why not?" She said and we continued to make breakfast.

I was boiling some water in the kettle for my noodles while Jess got out a pan and two eggs. She wanted to have eggs and toast. She started to fry her eggs while i opened two packets of noodles and put them in a bowl. Jess spread butter on her bread and placed her two slices of bread in the toaster. I proud my boiled water over the noodles until the top of the bowl. I placed my noodles in the microwave and set it for two mintues. Jess finished of frying her eggs and the toast popped out and she placed everything on her plate. I drained my noodles and added the spice to the noodles. We went towards the living room, sat down and began to eat.

"So what do we need to wear?" Jess asked placing the eggs on her bread and munching on her food.

"He said we should wear something comfortable." I said twisting my noodles on my fork.

"Did he mention where we were going?" She asked deciding to turn on the t.v and look for something to watch.

"No he said we should just leave that to him." I said and we fell silent once more.

We finished eating and decided to get ready for when the boys came. She took the guest room bathroom and I went to my own bathroom. I took a quick shower and blowed dried my hair. I decided that i wanted to straighten my hair today. So i got my flat iron out and plugged it in while i put lotion on my skin as i waited for the iron to heat up. I sat by my vanity and took a comb out and started to straighten my curls. The dark hair flowed down to my shoulders as i ran the iron across my hair. Once i was done i unplugged my iron and placed it back in it's rightful place. I put on some mascara and eyeliner as well as some lip gloss that gavr my lips a slightly red tint.

"Jade can i borrow your hair dryer?" Jess said coming into the room.

"Yes you can it's in the bathroom." I said and pointed towards the bathroom and i went into my closet

"Thanks." She said and started to blow dry her hair in the bathroom. While look through my clothes. I decided to get out my red summer shirt and black demin shorts. I put perfume on and decided to wear my peach puma sneakers and grabbed a matching handbag. I put on a black chocker that had a single diamon hanging in the middle. I grabbed a scrunchy and placed it on my wrist so that if my hair got in the way.

I went out of my room and went to the living room and waited for Jess. I went and got somw orange juice and i heard my phone ping.

Jaiden: we are on the way.

Jade: okay see you soon:)

"Jess the boys are on the way here!" I shouted as i waited for her to get down.

"I'll be down just now!" She shouted back and i rinsed my glass out.

I went to sit back down on the couch and was browsing through the instagram as I waited for everyone to finish up with everything. I then heard footsteps and in walled in Jess. And she looked gorgeous. She had her hair styled in two fluffy pontails and she wore a pale pink blouse with a pair of demin ripped shorts. She paired it with some matching pink nike airs sneakers and a light brown side bag. She had a silver bracelet on and a matching necklace and hood earings. She also had a small amount of make up on, she just had eyelashes on, no eyeliner and some gloss on her lip.

"You look great." I said looking at my hot bestfriend. Her dark skin honestly stood out against tge bright clothing making her look absolutely stunning.

"So do you." She said and placed her gloss in her side bag.

We waited a little bit before we heard a hoot from the outside. I went to open the door and i saw Jaiden come out from his white Bentley. And he came to hug me. I hugged him and he spun me around. I giggled as he set me down. I took a step back and looked at my baby. He wore his dreads up in a man bun, half of it in a ponytail and the other half let loose down his backside. He wore a plain black t-shirt with white shorts that came up to his knees. He wore black nike air max sneakers with white nike socks. He pared it with a gold chain and watch. Damn he looking mad fine i think i might skip this trip and bring him inside. I thought to myself.

"Hey baby." He greeted and lifted my chin so my lips could meet his.

"Hey." I said and giggled once more.

We heard a cough and my lips went wide as I turned towards the man responsible...

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●