Chapter Eleven

Mike;

"Vicky-poo, wake up." I whispered in his ear. He opened his brown eyes slowly and smiled at me.

"Hey." He whispered and kissed my cheek. I smiled as I nuzzled our noses together. He pooched his lips up, pressing our lips together.

"Morning." I mumbled against his lips. He smiled against my lips before pulling me on his lap and holding my hand.

"Morning beautiful." He whispered with a smile.

"Why're you so happy?" I asked.

"Why shouldn't I be? I finally have you. You're all mine now."

I giggled and kissed his nose. "You're cute."

"Yeah yeah." He said playfully rolling his eyes. "You're amazing."

"I love you." I said before I pressed his lips against mine. He smiled into the kiss and wrapped his legs around my waist.

"I love you too." He whispered between a kiss. He took both my hands and laced our fingers together.

"Your morning voice is sexy." I said with a wink.

"Like yours isn't?" Vic shot back with two winks.

I giggled. "You're funny."

Vic chuckled and pulled himself out of the bed. "We should get up, now."

I nodded. "Yeah. And I think maybe we should take a shower together. Not anything sexual, you know."

"I agree." He said with a nod and a smile. I pecked his lips and pulled myself out of bed, Vic following behind me.

We walked into the bathroom, hand in hand. Vic helped me out of my clothes, while I helped him. We jumped into the shower together and Vic started the water. He squealed as it first started, because it was cold, but it eventually turned warm.

Vic pecked my lips before getting his hair wet. I popped open the shampoo, poured some into my hand, and began to rub it into Vic's hair.

I massaged his scalp a little while before helping him get out the shampoo. I wet my hair and then he shampooed it for me.

He washed my hair slowly, massaging my scalp and scratching my head here and there. I closed my eyes, enjoying what he was doing. But after a while, he stopped and I got the shampoo out.

I took the sponge and soaped it up, running it over Vic's neck and chest. He chuckled and watched as I washed his tan body.

After that, he took the sponge and began to wash my body. Once we were finished, we washed it off and got out, drying our own bodies.

We went to the closet and just got lazy clothes because it was Saturday and we didn't have anything to do.

We laid around, kissing and watching random movies on TV. I helped Vic cook dinner, and do dishes, which turned into a bubble fight.

"I love you." I said as we laid in bed, staring at the ceiling and holding hands.

"I love you too." He said as he soothingly ran his thumb against mine. I closed my eyes.

"Goodnight, Vic."

"Goodnight, my Mikey." He whispered and then I fell into a deep sleep.