Chapter Fifteen

Mike;

I sat at my desk and watched as Vic wrote some random shit about history on the board. I wasn't even listening to a word that was coming out of his pretty mouth. I just watched him.

"Mike," He said, snapping his fingers. "Are you listening?"

I nodded. "Yes. Of course."

He raised his eyebrows at me before continuing on. Once again, I tuned out his voice and watched him. He gave out a homework assignment and then the bell rang.

"Wait." He said, grabbing my arm before I left the room. After all the students left he closed the door.

"I have to pee." I whined.

"You can pee when we get home." He said before he pressed his lips against mine, giving me a quick kiss. "I know you weren't paying attention."

"Yes I was."

"Nu-uh. You just watched me. You weren't listening for a second." He scolded. I chuckled and kissed his head.

"Let's just go home. I want to play video games."

"Not until you do your homework." He said before he kissed my cheek.

"No. I don't wanna do homework." I whined and stomped my foot.

"Well that's too bad, darling."

"You're not my boss." I said, crossing my arms.

He chuckled. "I kinda am."

"Let's just go. I'm hungry and if I have to, I will eat you." I warned.

"I took that waaay the wrong way." He said, chuckling. I slapped his ass as we made our way out of the room.

"I'm driving." I said, trying to take the keys out of his hands.

"Swiper no swiping!" He said, holding the keys tightly in his hands.

"Great, Vic turned into Dora The Bitch."

He gasped. "Mikey! That's so mean."

I whined, "You never let me drive! It isn't fair."

"You do this every time we go somewhere."

"But... if you love me, you'll let me drive. Just once. It's not even ten minutes away. Come on."

He groaned. "Fine." And then he gave me the keys. I cheered and kissed his nose before opening the car door, jumping inside.

"Just a warning, Vic, you might want to hold on for your life." I said with a chuckle. He looked over at me, fear written all over his face.

"You better not kill us."

----

"This shit is too hard." I groaned. Vic mumbled something from beside me as he laid there in bed with his shirt unbuttoned, watching me do my work.

"You look hot as hell." I said, grinning at him. He chuckled.

"Just get back to work. You're almost done baby. Only two more questions."

"But I've already done eighteen of these." I whined. "I'm guessing on the rest of them."

He ran his fingers through my hair. "Okay, my sweet little Mikey."

After I finished, I put my things back in my bag and sighed. I straddled Vic's waist and leaned down, pressing my lips on his. He ran his hands up and down my sides soothingly before he tried to take it off, but I pulled away from the kiss and wouldn't let him.

"I don't want to have sex tonight. I just want to kiss you and cuddle with you." I said. He smiled.

"Okay baby."

I smiled and leaned back down, pressing my lips against his again. His arms wrapped around me, as if he were hugging me.

We kissed innocently, not using any tongue. Vic's lips were so soft and soothing. I didn't ever want to stop, but he eventually pulled away to catch his breath.

"Let's cuddle now." He whispered. I rolled off him and laid on the bed beside him. Under the warm comforter, we cuddled and pecked each other's lips a few times.

"I love you, Mike."

I smiled and nuzzled his head. "I love you too, my perfect Vic."

"You're so cute." He whispered and then he chuckled. He looked so cute and sweet. His eyes were closed, he was almost asleep, while he smiled and mumbled things.

"Goodnight." He mumbled, gently falling asleep.

"Goodnight, Vic." I whispered and snuggled into him.