Chapter Two

Mike;

I quickly got dressed for school and ran down stairs to see Vic. I was not disappointed by what I saw. He had on black skinny jeans, a tie, and a black button up shirt. He looked so damn good.

"Morning, Mikey." He said smiling and kissed my head.

"You look hot." I blurted out. He blushed and nervously chuckled while rubbing the back of his head. Damn! Why'd I have to say that?

"Uh thanks. So do you." He said and added a wink. I immediately began to blush. He's defiantly just joking.

"Well we should be going. You ready?" He asked as he picked up his keys. He swung them around his finger.

"Yeah I'm ready." I said before grabbed my bag. I followed him out the door. I just wanted to grab his ass. It looked so good in those jeans.

I got into the car just a second before he did. He started the car and sighed. "I'm nervous."

I chuckled. "Don't be. You'll do great."

He smiled at me before pulling out of the driveway.

------

"You're in love with Vic?" Jaime asked loudly. I covered his mouth with my hand to hush him.

"Shut up. I need some advice. Jaime, I really like him. But I know it's wrong." I said and then sighed. I could feel him smiling against my hand. He pulled my hand away and grinned.

"Mike, isn't it obvious?" He asked. I was confused.

"What?"

"That he likes you too."

"Jaime, what?"

"Dude, he totally likes you. He's always checking you out and he flirts with you all the time."

I rolled my eyes. "You're just saying that."

He shook his head. "Am not. But you better watch Mr. Quinn. He seems to be very interested in Vic." He said in a whisper. I looked down the hall to see Vic standing outside his room, Mr. Quinn was standing with him. They were both laughing.

"So?"

"So? Mr. Quinn and Vic are both gay. They seem to be getting along good. Plus you know Mr. Quinn is a flirt. And even though I'm straight, they are both pretty hot." He admitted.

I had to admit, I was feeling a bit scared now. I love Vic, more than a brother. I can't let Mr. Quinn take him from me! That'll never happen.

I walked up to Vic and grabbed his arm. "Vic, I need you." I said tugging at his arm.

"What's wrong, Mikey?" He asked.

"Just please." I begged.

"You okay?" Mr. Quinn asked. I nodded at him.

"I just need Vic for a second." I said and pulled Vic down the hallway. Once we were away from Mr. Quinn I hugged him.

He wrapped his strong arms around me, hugging me back. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I just needed a hug." I whispered and sighed.

"You sure you're okay?"

"Yeah. I just miss mom and dad."

"Oh Mikey," He squeezed me a little. "I know you might feel alone, but I don't want you to. Just remember I'll always be here for you no matter what. Okay?"

I nodded. "Okay." and then the bell rang. It was finally my last class which was Vic.

"Ready for class?" He asked in my ear and kissed my cheek. I lightly giggled and nodded.

------

I didn't really pay any attention during class. I kept getting distracted by Vic. This time it wasn't sexual thoughts. This time I was just really admiring everything about him. It's so cute that he's short. I also found it adorable when he gnawed on his bottom lip while thinking. Everything about him is so cute and perfect. I'd kill for him to be mine.

Now class was finally over. Everyone ran out of the room except me. I sat on the edge of Vic's desk while he gathered his things.

"So, how was I?" He asked.

I smiled. "You were great."

He returned a smile and rested his hand on top of mine. "Thanks, Mikey. I'm really glad to have you. You make things so much better."

"Thanks." I said and looked down at our hands and blushed. He stared down at our hands and slowly took his hand away.

"So, what do you think of Mr. Quinn?" I asked nervously. I was afraid by his reaction, but that faded when he said,

"Ah. He's cute, but kinda seems like a man whore." He said and then smiled.

I chuckled. "Yeah."

"So, did you get a boyfriend today?" He asked and nervously played with a lock of his hair.

I shook my head. "Nope. I guess I'm just ugly and no one wants me."

He rolled his eyes. "Well, I happen to think you're very attractive." He said. I could feel my cheeks heat up again.

"Well, umm... Ready to go home?" He asked.

"Yeah. Let's go." I answered.

---------

"Vic, please. Let's watch Harry Potter." I whined and pouted at him. He sighed with a smile.

"You know I can't resist your pouting." He admitted before putting in Harry Potter. I cheered and flopped down on the bed. He laid beside me and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"I'm so tired." He whined. I chuckled at how adorable he is.

"Then go to sleep." I whispered in his ear. He mumbled something before snuggling into my chest. He softly nuzzled his little nose against my chest. I felt little butterflies flop around in my tummy. I love him. I just love him so much. I have to tell him. I have to tell him.

"Vic?"

"Hm?"

"If I tell something, promise you won't get mad?"

"I promise, Mikey." He said. I could tell he was about to fall asleep. I need to tell him.

'Do it Mike! Just do it!' A voice in my head yelled.

"Never mind, it's nothing." I said quickly. He hummed and then fell asleep. I'm so stupid! Why can't I just tell him?

________________

So what do you guys think so far?

Comment/Vote? :)