Chapter Seventeen

Mike;

"It's Saturday!" I cheered. I cupped both of Vic's cheeks and kissed him deeply even though he was asleep. His brown eyes slowly opened and he began to kiss back with a smile.

I pulled away from him and kissed his nose before I wrapped my arm around his waist and pulled him close. He kissed the top of my head and I could feel him smiling.

"I have a surprise for you." He whispered.

"What is it?" I asked. He blushed and giggle a little.

"Come with me." He said as he crawled out of bed. I followed behind him down the stairs and he covered my eyes as we got to the kitchen.

"What is it?" I whined impatiently. He cleared his throat.

"Okay, before I show you this I want you to know that I love you, Mikey. You are the one person I can count on, no matter what. I really suck at words, but I really want to be with you forever." He said and then he uncovered my eyes.

On the kitchen table sat a large cake. The words written on it said: "Michael Christopher Fuentes, will you marry me?" And then at the corner of the cake was a small box, open to reveal a ring.

I could feel myself blushing and I began to giggle. "Aw, Vic! I love you so much! Yes! Of course I'll marry you!" I said. He chuckled from behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, squeezing me tightly. He pecked my lips over and over, I could tell he was trying to hold back his smile as we kissed.

He picked up the ring from the box and slipped it on my finger. "Good, it's a perfect fit!" He said cheerfully and pecked my cheek.

"I knew you were going to say yes." He said.

"How did you know?"

"Well, a few days ago you said you wanted to be my husband."

"What would you have done if I would've said no?"

"Probably cry." He said with a pout. I giggled and pecked his lips.

"You're sweet, Vic." I mumbled against his lips. He dipped his finger into the cake, getting the blue icing on his finger before he tapped my nose with it, and then he ran through the house somewhere.

---

"You're engaged!" Jaime squealed and began to start freaking out. I raised my eyebrows at him and chuckled.

"Yeah... calm down, Jaime."

"Calm down? Calm down? How can I fucking calm down when you're engaged to your brother! Fuencest, baby, Fuencest! I knew you'd be together forever! You gotta let me see you guys hug, or kiss, or something before I go crazy!"

I chuckled. "You're already crazy."

He grabbed my shoulders and shook me. "Well, do you want me to go crazier?"

I chuckled and ruffled his hair. "I gotta go home now, Jaime. I'll see you at school."

"Hey, Mike?"

"Yeah?"

He grinned. "Get some."

"You need help." I said with a smile before I walked out the door.