Chapter Twelve

Mike;

"I hate school. It's the worst. It makes life not even worth living." I spoke to Vic as we drove to school. He chuckled and turned the heat on.

"I know you hate school, Mikey. Everyone does." He shivered. "It's cold."

I grabbed his hand and laced his fingers with mine. He took a quick glance over at me and smiled before he ran his thumb soothingly over mine.

"Vic, I want a hot chocolate." I whined.

"Maybe after school." He said, stopping at a red light. I pouted.

"Let's just skip school, drink hot chocolate, kiss and cuddle all day." I said. He smiled.

"I wish, Mikey."

"Oh come on. It's snowing. We could just say the roads are slick." I said whining. "Please. Pretty pretty please."

"How about after school, we kiss, cuddle, and drink hot chocolate?"

I shook my head. "Nope. We gotta skip the whole day."

"Come on. After school. Now give me a quick kiss."

"No kisses for you. Unless you let's go back home."

He rolled his eyes at me before turning the car around. I looked at him in shock.

"Wow, really? We're really going to stay home today?"

He chuckled. "You know I can't resist your pouting and whining. It's too adorable."

I smiled and pumped my fist in the air. "You're the best, Vic. I love you."

"I love you too."

***

"Ouchie, Vic. It's hot." I groaned. I had got a drink of the scalding hot drink and burned my tongue.

"Come here." Vic said before he leaned in and pressed his lips against mine. He ran his tongue along my bottom lip, asking for entrance, which I granted.

His tongue soothingly ran over mine, easing the pain. He slowly pulled away, smiling at me innocently.

"Better?"

I nodded and smiled at him before pecking his lips. "A lot better. Now give me some more marshmallows."

He lightly chuckled before plopping a few small marshmallows into my hot chocolate.

After we finished our drinks, we laid around and kissed. The kisses were sweet and innocent. No tongue was hardly involved. It was mostly just little pecks and gentle kisses.

Vic's forehead was pressed against mine, our eyes locking together. A smile seemed to appear on both our faces.

"You're eyes are beautiful. I really like them." I said in a whisper. Vic bit his bottom lip as he smiled.

"Yours are nice too, Mikey. Absolutely stunning."

"I wish our relationship didn't have to be a secret." I said with a sigh. He nodded.

"Me too. If our relationship wasn't illegal, I'd scream it out to the whole wide world."

I smiled and maybe even blushed. "You're sweet."

"Uh huh. Now where's my cuddling?"

I smiled and kissed his lips deeply before pulling him down on the bed beside me.

Our legs tangled together. He wrapped his arms around my waist, as my arms wrapped around his neck, while our faces were only inches apart.

"You're everything I want and need." Vic said almost in a whisper.

"I love you." I said. And I mean it. I love him. More than I should.