Chapter Six

Mike;

I woke up with the feeling of happiness. I felt a pair of strong arms around me. I instantly knew it was Vic. I smiled and nuzzled into his warm chest.

Memories of last night flooded through my mind. I chuckled gently. I was so glad that Vic was finally mine. I don't care that he was my brother. That didn't bother me at all.

"Good morning." He whispered in my ear.

"Morning." I said.

"How are you feeling?" He asked. I just then realized I was a bit sore.

"A little sore. But it's okay."

"So, I think we should just stay here all day and be lazy." He said.

"Sounds great." I said and nuzzled his chest.

"I need a shower first though." He said and pulled himself out of bed. He took my hand and pulled at me.

"Come with me?"

I smiled and maybe even blushed. "Sure." I said before hopping out of bed and following him in the bathroom.

The shower was nice. Nothing was sexual at all about it. I shampooed Vic's hair and he shampooed mine. We both washed each other's bodies. After we finished, we just stood there under the warm running water.

I wrapped my arms around Vic's waist and kissed his shoulder lightly. "I love you."

"I love you too." I could hear the smile in his voice. I pulled away from him and stopped the water.

"We should get out now." I said. He nodded in agreement. We both got out and dried off. After that, we wrapped towels around our waist and went back to the bedroom. I sat on the bed, waiting patiently for Vic to find us something to wear.

"Hurry. I'm freezing." I groaned.

He looked at me and grinned evilly before pulled out a pair of footie pajamas from the closet. He threw them at me.

"Wear those. You'll look adorable." He said before tossing me a pair of boxers.

"Only if you wear some footie pajamas too." I said.

He playfully rolled his eyes. "Fine. But only because I want to see how adorable you will look in them."

I took the towel away from my waist and slipped on the pair of boxers. I slipped on the footie pajamas and crossed my arms.

"I'm not wearing these."

He looked over at me and smiled. "Aww! You look so adorable." He pecked my lips and then my nose.

"I look retarded."

He chuckled. "No you don't."

He pulled himself away from me and slipped on a pair of boxers. I bit my lip as I watched him. He was quick to put on his footie pajamas. I'll admit, he did look extremely adorable.

"Aww! You look so adorable." I mocked his words and grabbed his waist, pulling him closer to me.

"Let's just hope I don't have those ripped off you by the end of the day." I whispered in his ear. He chuckled and pushed me down on the bed.

"So which movie?" He asked.

"Harry Potter." I answered.

"Ugh. We've seen that one hundred times." He whined.

"Don't be such a baby." I teased. I heard my phone vibrate from the nightstand. I reached over and grabbed it.

I was a little shocked to see that it was my ex-boyfriend, Tony who had sent a message.

'Hey'. It simply said.

'Hey.' I wrote back.

'I really miss you Mike.'

I sighed. 'Sorry Tone, but I found someone else'

He didn't reply immediately. It seemed to take a few second. 'Oh. Okay. Well as long as you're happy. Sorry.'

'You don't have to apologize. But I gtg. Bye.' I wrote quickly and tossed my phone back on the nightstand.

"Who were you texting?" Vic asked as he skipped the previews.

"Friend from school." I answered. I didn't want to tell him the actual truth. He tends to get jealous easily.

"So what are we watching?"

"Harry Potter." He answered and chuckled. "Remember, that's what you wanted to watch?"

I nodded. "Yeah."

I kinda felt bad for Tony. But I can't leave Vic. I love him. I need him. I've waited so long for him to be mine and now that I have him I'm sure the hell not letting him go.

I looked over at Vic who was getting frustrated because he couldn't skip previews fast enough. He looked so cute.

I love everything about him. His voice, eyes, smile, his hair, his tan skin. Just everything.

"Vic, I love you."

He looked over at me and smiled. "I love you too, Mikey. Forever."

The rest of the day we just watched Harry Potter, ate pizza, and cuddled. I really love just being around Vic. He makes everything better.

"I'm sleepy." Vic whispered.

"Me too." I whispered against his chest.

"Let's go to sleep then." He mumbled. I knew he was about to fall asleep anyway by his voice. I giggled and kissed his nose.

"Goodnight. I love you." I whispered.

"Nighty night. I love you too."