Chapter Seven

Vic;

"Mike, are you ready yet?" I yelled.

"Hang on a damn minute." He yelled back. I chuckled and grabbed the keys.

"I'm leaving." I yelled up to him in a teasing tone.

He ran down the stairs. "I'm ready now."

I smiled and took his hand, lacing our finger together as we walked to the car. He looked really good today. I opened the car door for him and shut it once he was inside. I ran over to my side and got in the car.

"So, where are we going?" He asked.

"Grocery shopping!" I said in a fake, cheering tone.

"Oh yay!" He said happily. "Food!"

I chuckled and started up the car. I pulled us out of the driveway.

"You should really let me drive." Mike said.

I chuckled. "I don't really want to die today."

"Well maybe I could sit on your lap and steer." He suggested.

I grinned. "Maybe." And then I started to get dirty thoughts.

"Stop sign." He yelled. I slammed the breaks.

"What?"

He giggled. "Just kidding. Continue on."

I gave him a glare before continuing to drive. "You could've caused me to wreck."

"Aw, I'm sorry." He said with a pout and ran his fingers through my hair.

"Let's see what's on the radio." Mike said as he turned it on. He changed it a few times before he had found All The Small Things by Blink182.

We sang along stupidly and laughed. It was kinda fun. Mike kept giggling and clapping his hands.

"We should make a band one day." I said.

"Yeah. You'd be the singer. I'd be the sexy drummer." He said with a wink. I chuckled at him.

"And we are here!" I said as I stopped the car. Mike quickly unbuckled his seatbelt and got out of the car. He waited for me as I got out of the car. He followed behind me as we walked toward the grocery store. I felt him grab my ass and squeeze it. I jumped and gasped.

"Mike." I whined and slapped his arm. "Bad boy."

He chuckled and whispered in my ear. "I just can't control myself around you."

"Stop." I whined. He chuckled and held open the door for me as I walked inside.

"I wanna push the buggy." He whined. And I let him which probably wasn't a good idea considering he kept hitting me with it.

"Mike, my ass is probably going to fall off if you don't stop hitting me with that stupid buggy." I snapped. He chuckled.

"You're walking too slow. Go faster."

"You can get some things you know." I said.

His eyes lit up. "Really?"

I nodded.

"Hey, Vic. Hi, Mike." I heard a voice behind me. I looked behind me to see Kellin.

"Oh. Hey." I said and smiled at him. I could him Mike sigh and I just knew he rolled his eyes.

"So, what's up?" He asked.

"Nothing much. You?"

He smiled. "Nothing. I'm glad I happened to see you. I was wondering if you'd like to maybe go out with me. Anytime is fine. Like maybe tonight or Friday or-"

"Sorry, Kellin, but I can't. I already have a boyfriend." I said.

He looked down. "Oh. S-sorry." He stuttered nervously.

"It's cool. We can still be friends though." I pointed out.

He smiled. "Okay. That's fine. Well, I guess I'll see you guys at school tomorrow." He said quickly before rushing away.

I looked back at Mike who was grinning at me. He had the buggy full of waffles, syrup, pizza rolls, hot pockets, chips. Just junk.

"Mike, how did you grab all that that fast?" I asked.

"I have super speed." He said. "Now let's go."

"Mike, that's all junk." I groaned.

"Oh come on. You know you'll be eating some of it too."

"Hmm... you're right. Let's go check out."

~~~~~~

"Oh god. Oh Mike. Harder." I moaned. He thrust into me a little faster, hitting that spot that made me scream in pleasure. He hit it over and over.

"Vic, I'm close." He said breathlessly. I nodded and threw my head back.

"Please, Mike. Faster."

And then he went harder, deeper, and faster. I never knew it'd feel this amazing, but it does. My first time with my little brother and I was enjoying it so much.

I moaned. "Touch me."

He didn't waste any time before grabbing me and moving his hand quickly. I was so close. I knew it. And then I exploded, squirting on both me and Mike.

He was still pounding in my now weak body.

"Ugh. Fff- Vic. I'm gonna come. Oh, oh Vic." He moaned loudly and slowed his thrust. He fell on top of me, kissing my lips deeply and then he asked for entrance, which I let him. We explored each other's mouth and fought for dominance, and I won.

"So how was it?" Mike asked.

I smiled and nodded. "It was perfect."

I took my legs away his waist and pecked his lips one last time before he pulled out of me, making me jerk and squirm underneath him. He laid beside me and panted.

"I love you." I whispered breathlessly and ran my fingers through his hair. He smiled at me.

"I love you too."

I moved closer to him and nuzzled his chest. I closed my eyes and sleep almost immediately took over me.