LYRIC PRANK

⋆。˚. ┊﹟ OUR SKY
❪ in which maknae line pranks hana ❫
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

this chat is canon and part of the storyline. however to clarify hana and jimin are canonical not dating.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

pairing:: platonically! 2park

THE MAKNAE LINE, minus Hana were having a sleepover in Jungkook's room. Taehyung and Jungkook were playing smash against each other on their nintendo switches; they were getting so fired up and were yelling at each other in a friendly rivalry sort of fashion. Lucky for the two boys, Jungkook's room was soundproof. This was because Jungkook had a tendency to be really loud at night, whether it be him gaming or just playing his speakers.

Meanwhile, Jimin was scrolling through the app TikTok using his secret private account. On his for you page he continues to hear the sound by the name Ruin our Friendship. Seeing that the sound has almost 507K videos under it, he decides to watch a few.

Jungkook and Taehyung finally worn themselves down, and decided to stop playing smash. Jungkook starts reorganizing the games and the nintendo switches making sure to clean up the mess, that was his bedroom floor. Turning over to Jimin, Taehyung sees his fellow '95 liner, eyes glued to the phone and the same song playing over, and over again. Curious he walks over to Jimin, the latter not noticing his presence.

"Hey that looks fun!! Are you going to prank one of our members with that song??"

Startled Jimin closes his phone, and turns around to see Taehyung struggling to not laugh at Jimin's startled expression. Slightly glaring at the other '95 liner, Jimin responds, "Who else would be awake at this time Tae?? Wouldn't the hyungs be asleep by now??"

"Who said it had to be one of the hyungs??" Jungkook smirks as he walks over to the '95 liners, "You could always prank noona, she should be awake still. Probably reading a WEBTOON."

"Aish, I swear she promised me that she would stop staying up so late reading." Taehyung whines.

"Taehyungie hyung, we can have Jimin hyung prank Hana noona, and at the end remind her to sleep or something!!"

"You know what, if she really is reading a WEBTOON at this hour, Jimin's messages should annoy her enough to make her go to sleep!! Jungkook you're a genius!!" Taehyung happily exclaims.

"Hey!! When did I agree to this??" Jimin yells out, not wanting to be the one to annoy Hana.

"Well did you, or did you not want to try that TikTok trend?? I mean you were obsessing over it, watching a whole lot of videos."

Frowning slightly at Taehyung, Jimin sighs and pulls out Hana's contact. Starting to type out the lyrics.