MY R

⋆。˚. ┊﹟ OUR SKY
❪ in which hana gives her reasons.. ❫
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

trigger warning!! suicide and abuse. please stay safe everyone, and i'm here to talk if anyone needs a listening ear. also the members are being based off the "save me" webtoon. also some of the lyrics were changed to fit the members gender identities. also the speech outside of the lyrics will be italicized.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

pairing:: platonic & familial! ot7

Just as I was about to take my shoes off, on the rooftop there I see

Just as I was about to take my shoes off, on the rooftop there I see. A boy with parted hair here before me, despite myself, I go and scream.

"Hey, don't do it please!"

The boy turned abruptly. Jeon Jungkook, Haneul identified him. "Noona?" He questioned, slowly he walked closer to the female.

Whoa, wait a minute what did I just say? I couldn't care less either way. To be honest, I was somewhat pissed; This was an opportunity missed.

The boy with parted hair told me his woes; You've probably heard it all before,

"I really thought that he might be the one, But then he told me he was done."

Jungkook opened up to Haneul by explaining what exactly went wrong when he lost contact with Min Yoongi. The hyung who he was closest to and how exactly they started losing contact.

For god's sake please! Are you serious? I just can't believe! That for some stupid reason you got here before me. Are you upset cause you can't have what you wanted? You're lucky that you've never gotten robbed of anything!

"I'm feeling better thank you for listening."

Jungkook pulled Haneul into a hug before turning to leave the rooftop.

The boy with parted hair then disappeared.