25.

"You should visit your friends sometimes." Sehee suggested. Aera scoffed, kicking a rock as the sisters walked in the park nearby.

"Why so suddenly? Are you and your boyfriend going to break into my studio?" She teased the older. Sehee laughed. "Nothing like that. I just thought it would be nice for you. A change. You haven't been to Jeju in a while."

Aera hummed. "That's true. I could go but I feel like that isn't the reason why you want me away from Seoul." Sehee raised an eyebrow at her. "I can never hide anything from you, can I?"

"Except for your boyfriend's name." She said, making puppy eyes. Maybe this time her unnie would tell but she just shook her head. "Except for my boyfriend's name. I'm still going to keep it a secret."

Aera sighed, sitting down on the bench. "That's fine but I want to know what is going on with you, unnie. You look as if you've aged ten years."

Sehee sighed, leaning her head back on the bench. "Shin met me two days ago." She said, carefully glancing at Aera to find her eyes widened but listening attentively.

Sehee started to narrate everything that occurred between her and Shin. His demand, his threats and his dirty gaze. She also told her how she took her anger on Seokjin, referring to him as ' S '.

By the time Sehee was done, Aera looked as if she wanted to kill someone.

"I want to kick Shin in his chin, I swear. Wasn't making you suffer so much enough? Why does he have to do it all over again?" Aera fumed but Sehee remained calm.

"I don't know what he wants. I guess my father made a deal with him. But I know I can't pay him back, after 20 years of piled up interest. I'll have to either agree to his terms or..." She looked at Aera whose eyebrows were furrowed in concentration.

"Or you could misguide him?" Sehee smirked. "I can. Are you still in contact with that police officer friend of yours?"

Aera grinned triumphantly. "Of course, I am."

After exchanging numbers and discussing their next course of action the sisters started walking back to Sehee's apartment to have dinner.

"Do you want to listen to some songs, unnie?" Aera asked swinging their intertwined hands, as if they were still small.
Sehee smiled. "Sure." Aera quickly plugged in the earphones, sticking one in Sehee's ear and the other in her ear.

The song starts off with chilling and heart-breaking melody of violins and cellos. As the song progresses , a man in a very soulful, emotion filled voice starts singing. He sings about how he is afraid of failure. He sings about how he is afraid he won't be able to fly high like petals.

Yet, he is determined not to stop. He will keep trying. Even if he is afraid and doubtful, he can't let go off the 6 petals that seem to be precious to him. He won't give up.

Sehee felt her throat constricting with emotions as the lyrics of the songs hit too close to home. The hope expressed in the song in such a melancholy way pierced her heart and made her feel a little stronger. Even if she might lose something's in the process, she will still try.

"Who sung this song?" Sehee asked once the song ended. Aera grinned brightly. "Kim Seokjin." She said surprising Sehee a little at the familiar name. "He's a member of the famous band BTS. They are literally everywhere, unnie. Look!"

Aera squealed excitedly, pointing towards a billboard. There was a advertisement playing on the screen. Some men with colourful hair appeared, sparking a familiarity in her mind. They danced and spoke some lines about the product.

Aera was smiling widely at the screen, happy to see some of her favourite idols getting the fame they deserved but Sehee? Her gaze and mind was stuck on only one man.

Kim Seokjin.

She had speculated that he could be an idol, especially when he changed his hair colour quite frequently but hadn't dared to dwell on the possibility. Dating an idol was something very serious.

She couldn't stay with Seokjin.

~~~~
A/N:

I'm sorry in advance for the coming chapters but it is how it is.

Did you guess the song by the way?

I hope you like this chapter and
Thank you for reading!!

Also, special credits for my dear friend BreezyyyBoo for her lovely comments and to give me the idea of the line,
"I want to kick Shin in his chin."
I could never come up with that line if not for her. Thank you, Boo. 😊💜