10.

"Why are you smiling?" Seokjin asks with his ears growing redder by the minute. Sehee sat infront of him, watching him cook lunch in her house.

The last few days had been packed for Seokjin and so he hadn't been able to meet Sehee. When he finally got some off time, he called Sehee asking if they could meet for lunch. She agreed readily but there was one problem.

Seokjin didn't want to put her in a difficult spot by going out. No matter where he took her, people would recognise him and it might be dangerous for Sehee. So, the only way to avoid that was by meeting at her place and cooking something nice for her.

Sehee shook her head, still smiling. "I always wanted to date a man who could cook decently." Seokjin chuckled. "Well, you've found one now and I'm more than decent."

She shrugged looking smug. "We'll see." Seokjin smiled, seeing her so happy and enjoying his company as much as he did. When he came in this afternoon, she had been looking a little drained but now she looked relaxed.

"Hey, answer this question." He said in between cooking. Sehee nodded enthusiastically. "Why did the invisible man turn down the job offer?" That took Sehee back a little. She thought hard about it but couldn't find the answer. Seeing her struggle, he answered with a big grin. "Because he couldn't see himself doing it." And started laughing loudly, his whole body shaking with it.

It wasn't the joke that cracked her but the sound of his laughter. She joined him, laughing just as hard.

"Why can't you hear a pterodactyl go to the bathroom?" He said again between fits of laughter. "Why?" She asked wiping her eyes a little. "Because the pee is silent." "Nooooo!" She screamed but then started laughing again just because it was slightly better than the first one.

"Seokjin, please don't crack anymore jokes. My stomach is really aching bad." Sehee said setting up the table. Seokjin chuckled. "Alright, if you say so."

They sat side by side enjoying each other's company and the steaming hot food. Sehee moaned around a mouthful of steak. "Seokjin, this is really good." He smirked. "Better than decent right?" She nodded, giggling.

He was indeed a great cook and a great companion but she just couldn't ignore the fatigue on his smiling face. She needed to do something to get him to rest a bit.

"Seokjin-ah?" He hummed around a mouthful of food. "How long are you going to stay?" He glanced at the clock at her question and then at her hopeful face. "As long as you want me to stay." He smiled seeing her eyes going wide.

"Don't you have work? What about your roommates?" He placed some rice in her open mouth, catching her by surprise but bringing an adorable blush on her face. "I don't have to report for work till 12 tomorrow and I've told my roommates. They were all too happy to send me off."

Sehee couldn't hide her grin as she continued eating. She wouldn't say it out loud but she had missed him too much. She always felt like seeing him all the time but couldn't because of his work.

"Are you happy?" His suddenly deep voice and his hand on her knee made her look at him. "Yeah. I'm happy I can have you for a little longer today." His eyes softened instantly, his heart beating frantically at her words.

"I'm sorry I can't stay with you as much as you'd like." "Hey," She said grabbing his hand and squeezing it. "Don't be sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel bad. I understand you have work. I do too. I just like spending time with you."

"Why don't you ever question my behavior?" He asked, food forgotten, his face solemn. "Oh, Jin-ah." She cupped his face with both of her hands, her eyes overflowing with an emotion he didn't want to name just yet.

"I don't know what you do but that doesn't define who you are. You treat me like I am your everything. A girl can't ask for more from the man she likes. I don't care about what you do as long as you will let me be beside you."

Seokjin was surprised to hear such heartfelt words from Sehee. She was far too good for him and that only made him fall for her harder.

"I really don't deserve someone like you, Sehee but I promise, I'll stay beside as long as you let me." She graced him with a grin , dimples and all, pecking the corner of his lips playfully before going back to eating as if nothing had happened.

"Good. Let's finish up and go out today." She said enjoying the way Seokjin just patted his warm cheeks, still not believing how easily this woman showed her affection physically.

~~~~
A/N:

Wow! I've never written so much fluff and there's more to come. I don't know what's gotten into me but I like it.

I hope you are enjoying this so far.
If not, please do tell.

Thank you for reading!!