Marceline: There arguing where Bubblegum is here or not.

Finn: Oh...well shes actually over there.

They walk away as the guards continue to argue.

Banana guard 1: Well I didn't care for your lasagna!

Banana guard 2: *Gasp!* You take that back!

The trio meet up with Bubblegum by the castle gate. She finishes playing somethings into a pickup truck.

Finn: Yo! PB! What's this urgent job about?

PB: I'm not completely sure what the danger is, but — oh! Marceline what brings you here?

Marceline: Uh...well I needed to talk to you about something, but I think that can wait....what's going on here?

PB: Some Candy people live on a farmland not to far from here ask for some assistance against a "monster" whose been terrorising them.

Finn: What kinda monster?

PB: No idea. It's been attacking mainly at night so no one can really get a good look at it.

Jake: That sounds kinda dangerous.

PB: Oh it is. If I described what exactly it does to the candy people you probably wouldn't wanna go.

Jake: Uhh...

PB: Marceline do you wanna come? We could use an extra hand incase.

Marceline: Sure. I could use something to get my mind off of things.

PB: Great!

She quickly pushes Finn and Jake into the back of the pickup and hops in.

Jake: Wait we didn't–

PB: Too late.

She reves the engine as Marceline climbs in. Once shes in PB starts to drive towards the village.

(At Village Entrance)

They arrive at an empty village. No one to greet them....no animals outside, no crops growing. No one.

Finn: Where is everyone?

PB: Most likely in hiding. There is one person left to make sure the "monster" doesn't try and hurt anyone else.

Jake: That sounds like they have it pretty much handled. Then why are we here?

PB: They did want us to help get rid of it.

Marceline: How are we gonna do that?

PB: First off let's find the person who still lives in this ghost town.

???: I guess that'd be me.

They see a shadowy figure walking towards them.

Marceline: And you are?

As the shadowy figure steps into the light it becomes more clear. A candy apple dressed in a cowboy outfit with him a crossbow and several tranquilizers.

Toffee: Names Toffee apple. Most people round these parts just call me toffee.

Toffee quickly spits to the side only to have it dangle from his lips

Toffee: *Whispering* Naw dang it...

Finn: Uh okay. Well what's the problemo Toff?

Toffee: Wha–Oh! Right! Follow me over yawnder.

They walk until they find an old rotting house in the back of the village. The doors creaking open sent shivers down Marceline spine as they reminded her of the dream she had.

PB: You okay?

Marceline: Y-Yeah...I'm fine.

Toffee leads them to the center of the house where a two wooden cellar doors were. Listening closely they hear the low sounds of the creature snoring.

PB: *Whispering* Let's  go back and do some preparation first.

Finn gives a thumbs up and they slowly and carefully back away. As they make it back to the entrance of the house Toffee wipes the sweat from his forehead.

Toffee: Phew! I thought for sure—

Toffee is suddenly grabbed and pulled back into the house.

PB: Toffee!

Finn: After him!

The group quickly chase after him as Jake manages to stretch out and grab his hand.

Toffee: It might be the of ol' Toffee the cowboy!

Jake: Hang on! I've got—

He slips out of Jake's hand and into the cellar below.

Jake: .......Were gonna have to go after him aren't we?

Finn: Fraid so pal.

Jake: Rats.