Chapter 21: Why Do You Feel That Way? Part 3

Start from the beginning

???: NEVER!

White Raven summons a slab of black aura which converts into a band, which when wrapped around him, covers him shoulder to hip. He breaks free of White Raven's binding spell, with his eyes glowing a bright gold colour.

???: FOOLISH CHILD!

He fires another energy beam through the joined palms of both of his hands, aiming it straight towards White Raven. She reacts quickly and fires one back towards him.
The two energy beams collide creating an extremely bright light and a thundering sound echoing throughout the entire area. The odds imbalance as his beam overpowers White Ravens and pushes in it with power than hers.

Beast Boy: Oh no. He's winning!

Y/N: (Exhales in Anger) Not for long.

Y/N walks out from behind the rock and begins to approach the action.

Beast Boy: Dude wait! Where are you going!?

Y/N: I'm going to assist.

Beast Boy: Are you sure? I thought people like you couldn't get involved with... people like them.

Y/N: I know, but if I don't do anything now there is no way on heaven and Earth we'll be getting out of here. So just trust me, okay?

Beast Boy returns another affirmative nod as Y/N runs off into the scene to assist Raven before he takes over.

Y/N: Raven!

Struggling, White Raven looks down to see Y/N with his arms loaded with energy. He then fires at her, in hope that she knows what he is trying to do. Luckily, she does and takes one hand away from firing the energy and absorbs the energy that Y/N emitting.
As she is doing this, the hand still firing energy at him gains strength and starts to illuminate more and more power.

???: NO! THIS CAN'T BE!

White Raven: Oh, yes it is.

Once White Raven has finished absorbing Y/N's energy with her free hand, she lifts it and aims it back at him, emitting more than 10 times the energy that she emitted before.
Y/N then runs back behind the rock, completely out of breathe, aching all over and a terrible headache. He sits down with his eyes closed and breathing very heavily.

Beast Boy: Woah Y/N, are you alright?

Y/N opens his eyes but is still breathing heavily.

Y/N: Yeah... I'm fine. It's just a... temporary side affect.

Beast Boy feels suspicious of Y/N but decides to ignore it as he looks back at the battle between White Raven and Him. White Raven's energy eventually reaches him and strikes him in the face.
An explosion occurs on the impact, the result of which leaves a Red cloaked version of Raven, with a red-tinted leotard.

Beast Boy: Is that another one of Raven's trait- things?

Y/N: Yep. Rage.

The Red Raven emoticlone slowly floats towards the ground, revealing it's 4 red eyes. Once it reaches the ground in quickly disintegrates into red electricity, which then strikes through White Raven, zapping her until there an explosion occurs.
Once the smoke from the explosion clears, a normal-sized Raven appears standing on a rock in her normal attire, blue cloak and black skin-tight leotard. She lets out a tired breathe and falls to the ground. Beast Boy and Y/N luckily catch her before she makes contact with the hard rocky ground.

Beast Boy: It's okay. We gotcha.

Y/N: Nothing can happen for the time being, you're safe.

Raven blushes.