Tabitha:Does Ralph mumble when you’re not paying attention?.

Rachel:Yeah.It’s weird.But the thing is need to find a date.

Phoebe:Well what kind of guy are you looking for?.

Rachel:Well someone that has his own tux or has the ability to rent a tux.

Chandler:So he has to be a male who has at least $50.

Ross and a 20yrs old girl enter.

Ross:Hey everybody!.

All:Hi!.

Ross:Hey uh this is Elizabeth.

Elizabeth:Oh hi.

All:Hi.

Elizabeth:I’m the student.

Chandler:"Laughs".Isn’t she cute?."Looks at Monica".No.

Phoebe:Y’know this is probably none of my business but weren’t you guys supposed to not be seen in public together?.

Elizabeth:Oh we’re not together.

Ross:Oh no,no,no we’re just two people who happen to run into each other here at the coffee house."Winks at her".

Phoebe:Oh sly.

Elizabeth:Well I really wanted to meet you guys.but I have to run.I’ll see you later?.

All:Okay.

Elizabeth:Bye Ross.

Ross:Bye.

They kiss.

Elizabeth:Oops!.I did not mean to run into you like that sir.

Ross:Oh that is quite all right ma’am.

Elizabeth leaves.

Chandler:So why is she leaving?.Is it a school night and she has a lot of homework to do?.

Ross:Yes her molecular epidemiology paper is due tomorrow.

Chandler:Oh tell her good luck with that.

Ross:Anyone else?.Huh?.Bring em on.

Rachel:Oh!.When’s her birthday?!.

Ross:I don’t know Rachel why?.

Rachel:Well y’know it’s just been so long since I’ve been to Chuckie Cheese.

Monica:Oh I like Elizabeth.

Ross:Well thanks!.

Monica:Yeah.In fact I like her so much you tell her I want my cookies early this year. Y’know a box of Thin Mints and some Tag-a-Longs.

Joey:Hey,hey come on you guys give him a break.Ross.seriously how’s it going with her?.

Ross:Well actually it’s been great.She’s 20 so she’s not looking for anything too serious which is perfect for me right now.

Tabitha:Well that is great.And seriously she seems very nice.

Ross:Thanks.I know you guys like to give me a hard time and all but it really means a lot to me that you like her.Just knowing that you guys are…

Phoebe:Okay I got a good one.Okay um what is she?.Like 12?.

*****************************************
-April 27th 2000-

   At Central Perk Me,Joey,Phoebe,Rachel,Chandler and Monica are hanging out as Rachel is reading everyone’s horoscope.

Rachel:Okay Chandler.

Chandler:Okay.

Rachel:And your horoscope says On the fifth a special someone is going to give you a gift.

Chandler:"To Monica".Oh well thank you in advance."Kisses her".

Rachel:But the twelfth brings a lover’s spat.

Monica:"To Chandler".You are going to make a joke about my special present.Why would you do that?!.

Rachel:Oh wait and on the nineteenth a secret crush announces itself.

   Phoebe winks and licks her lips while eyeing Chandler.

Cassius:"Enters".Hey guys!.

Chandler:Hey!.

Tabitha:Oh my God!.It’s Cassius Moore of Mac and C.H.E.E.S.E.!.

   Everyone claps and cheers as Cassius mimics looking about with a gun.

Chandler:Oh that’s right.It’s your first day!. So are you psyched to fight fake crime with your robot sidekick?.

Cassius:Am I psyched?.The lead in my own TV series?.I’ve dreamed about this for years!.Why have I not been preparing?!.

Phoebe:No!.Cas you’re going to be great!.

Cassius:But I got to act with a robot Pheebs and,and I don’t know anything about technology.I can’t even use Chandler’s computer except to find porn.And,and that’s only cause it’s right there when you turn it on.

Monica:I think our lover’s spat will start a little early this month.

Phoebe:"Sexy voice to Chandler".I’ll be waiting.