Chapter Nineteen

NOAH’S POV  

I caught the keys automatically, watching him go into the bathroom… what did I do now? I looked over toward Bella and she immediately held up her hands.

“Don’t look at me, I don’t know a thing.”

I glanced back at Wesley and raised an eyebrow.

“You promise?” I grinned mischievously, my mind still occupying a certain other event.

Wesley walked out with his hair brushed and well looked completely cleaned as before. He looked at me and smiled. “Now about that kiss.” He smiled. I grinned at him but Bella waved the knife in our direction and demanded.

“Do NOT get all touchy-feely here.”

“Why not, you do it with Zayne, why is this different? Besides, I think I’ve earned it, don’t you?”

Bella smirked. “Don’t think I don’t know why you went into the bathroom, Noah… Oh I really know why you went into the bathroom and I so don’t want to witness anything like that, you’re my brother.”

Wesley looked at her for a moment then smiled.” Sorry, kid but this is my RV.” he said then kissed me in front of her. For a moment I was stunned, but ignoring Bella completely I brought my hand up to his neck and kissed him back. After a moment or two, I became a little bit daring and attempted something that you either hate, or don’t… I slipped him my tongue. He actually didn’t mind, and started playing with my tongue with his. I suddenly remembered a little thing that I’d failed to mention earlier… those seven days when we had become enemies, and forgot stuff, I’d pierced my tongue… and because I’d gotten so used to it, it had become something I didn’t feel anymore, until he massaged his tongue over mine. It felt too good… far too good.

“Oh guys, come on, I’m making sandwiches over here! Can’t you take it to a bedroom or something?” Bella’s complaining made me smile into our kiss.

Wesley pulled away and smiled at me with a slight blush, “Bells do you see any rooms, plus I saw you and Zayne doing the same thing. I’m pretty sure that It would’ve turned into more if you weren’t in this RV.” He glanced at his brother , who was blushing. “But one things for sure we don’t need anymore teenagers in this RV.” He laughed, and leaned into me. I widened my eyes slightly and shot my head at Zayne.

“Hey… I’m watching you. Yeah… that’s my little sister… so if you’re going to do… stuff… wear a helmet.” I grinned when they both blushed beetroot, and I laughed uncontrollably when Bella threw a piece of cheese at me.

“NOAH!”

I spoke in between laughs. “What, I’m being a ‘protective’ big brother. I’m not ready to be an uncle yet.” (You :)

“I wouldn’t mind that.” Wesley smirked, “Although wait until we’re somewhere safe so I don’t have to worry. “ He took a piece of salami and ate it. “Now woman get back to cooking.” He smirked and kissed her forehead, “Sweetie.”

I watched Bella as she prepared more sandwiches, and then glanced over at Zayne who was watching her, completely smitten. I folded my arms…

“Um excuse me. I don’t think I made myself clear on that subject… what I meant to say, is that if I’m barred from that activity… then no way in hell is my little sister getting any.”

Bella looked over at Zayne, smiling.

“That’s my big brother’s way of telling us he approves.” She replaced the knife and came to wrap her arms around my neck, then kissed my cheek.