Prelude part two (Wesley Brooks)

My name is Wesley Brooks, and I'm eighteen.
                       Right now I'm scared.
        I don't know what they're doing to us, these scientists call me experiment 101, I'm guessing my enemy beside me is experiment 100. 
               I'm eighteen and probably staying that age for eternity or well until someone figures out how to kill me. 

                This place is dark and scary, they never let us out of our so called cages, or well our 'rooms' . I looked to the side and see my enemy sleeping on his bed. His name is Noah Mason. We had always been enemies, even in high-school. We simply didn't like each other. Or did we? That's a question isn't it.       
                I guess before this happened I was normal, I didn't have anything I really belonged to, but I had a handful of friends and my best friend was my kitten names Charles Dickens. I liked the authors stories so I name Charles after the author. I had an okay family life, my brothers were idiots, but still I loved them. 

                So one day while I was at the park some dude walked up to me and grabbed me then threw me into a freaking van! I had then been thrown into a lab facility and in my cage that was made up of protected glass, I had looked to the side when I first got there and saw Noah. He looked depressed. 
                Later a guy came in my 'room' and stuck a syringe thing in my skin with red liquid in it and then when he was finished he had walked out quickly and shut my door. A second after, a white shock of pain enveloped my whole being and I collapsed on the ground and blacked out .
                When I had awaked once again, I looked through the glass . I had rolled over and looked into a mirror. My once blue eyes were shockingly more blue a vibrant blue. It was really weird. Other than that the liquid hadn't really changed me or so I thought.

                I'm Wesley Brooks... and right now. 
                I want to get out of here, even if it means teaming up with my enemy.