Chapter Thirteen

Wesley's Pov-training begins
Day seven(yes time skip)

The lights were blinding me, as I just stared up at the lights in my room. I've mostly forgotten most of my life. Really the most recent thing i can recall is when i was eight and my mom told me that my dog died. I know I'm older it's that I just don't remember the rest.

   I glanced at my shut door when someone knocked on it then walked in. It was Haven. He's the one that trains me to fight. I like using double swords I'm not fond of guns plus you have to unload and load and shit. Haven has green eyes and blonde hair. He's cute, but not my type.

   "Hey." I said and looked at him.

   "Hey, time for practice. You're almost finished two days if not one, you've excelled really fast." He informed me, I smiled and stood up.

   "Great. Do I spar with you today or kill dead people? And make them deader?" I asked with a smile.

  "Spar with me." He smiled.

  "Okay then." I followed him out the door, and closed my door behind myself.

  We walked down stairs to the training room and I grabbed my two swords. They were made of black obsidian and were curved into deadly angles like an Egyptian sword. The handles had black leather where one would hold it and silver rings where the leather starts and stops. I adored these blades of all of the other weapons I got to use.

    My attire was different from before, what I was wearing reminded me of something a Japanese assassin would wear, but instead of black the comfy clothes were white with black linings. My hair was too long now. It was weird, it was like what Mr. Finlay injected into me increased the growth of well everything. I had to bite my nails to keep them reasonable and I had gotten taller too, my muscles weren't big, but they were lean like a karate masters or something of that.  So back to my hair, it was pulled back into a ponytail. I didn't bother with cutting it anymore.

I turned and walked to the arena,"what took you so long?" He asked.

"My thoughts." I told him and got into my ready stance. He nodded at me then did the same. It was all strike,parry,strike,parry. Towards the end of training I beat

Haven."ha! I win!"

He raised an eyebrow,"in a real fight you'll have to kill me in two hits." He laughed.

"Yah I know you remind me everyday." I sighed and slid the swords into the sheaths.

"I know I have to remind you."Haven sighed then walked away. I rolled my eyes then followed him out.

"So what now?" I asked.

"Well now, tomorrow is your last test. You are fighting until death with this other kid." He looked to the side,"I believe his name is Noah?"

"Noah?" I asked, he nodded."Okay." I shrugged then walked to the baths.

When I walked into the baths and shut the door behind me. I turned around and saw another guy. He had clothes on,I was glad, but man he was fucking hot! He was dressed completely in black, from head to toe; his hair was a midnight black and shorter than mine falling into his left eye, but he wore sunglasses anyway. Sat on his head was a black hat, his ears pierced multiple times, nose stud, and his bottom lip was pierced. His attire consisted of a black cotton gilet with a hood and red piping. Black skinny jeans that had a rip in the knee, really beaten up converse, and a black leather jacket that stopped at his waist.

 "Hi." I said," sorry I didn't know anyone was in here." He pushed his foot from the wall where he’d been resting, and responded in a really quiet tone.

“Whatever. I’m just leaving anyway.” He gathered up a black bag from the floor and stuffed something inside.

"Uh who are  you?" I asked him softly. He let his bag hang down after having up over his shoulder and a grin spread across his mouth.

“Me? I’m your worst nightmare. Well, technically I’m everyone’s worst nightmare but let’s not tell anyone else. For now, just call me experiment one-hundred. The people in this stupid place do. What about you?”

"They call me, experiment one-hundred-one." I shrugged. "But I'm Wesley." I smiled at him. For a moment nothing happened, he just stared in my direction but I couldn’t see his eyes because of the sunglasses. However, his head lowered and smile vanished, becoming lost.

“I see… I’ve come across that name once before, I think. Anyway that doesn’t matter, I suppose my name is Noah. I’d say it’s nice to meet you but I’m not built like that. So, you’re the kid I’m up against?”

"Yeah I am. Do I know you...like from before?" I asked, curiously. I felt as if I knew him from before. He removed his sunglasses then, revealing a pair of bright silver eyes… reminding me of polished swords. For a moment he studied me, searching my face.

“I don’t know, do you? I’m calculated to recognise my enemies and I only have one at present. It could be that. I mean… what else would it be?”

"Calculating, dear Lord what the hell? You sound like a robot." I looked at him with my vibrant blue eyes.

“I wouldn’t say I’m a robot as such, I feel and I have skin… oh and my regular organs. But when I look at someone, they either glow red or glow blue. You glow red. I guess in that sense, I’m pretty much robotised. It’s an upgraded assassin thing, that man said.” He placed his sunglasses back on and shrugged.

I just shrugged and walked passed him and looked at myself. I heard the door shut.

I looked at myself for a moment then started to get ready for bed. I kind of wondered how the fight would go him against me. I shook my head,I never did well to over think things.

I washed up and went back to my room and laid on my bed then fell asleep.