Chapter Eleven

Wesley's P.O.V- To remember

When we finally got dressed, chess or what i like to call the duck- head  gorilla dude. Yup my favorite name. He looks like one to, someone would have to seriously be desperate to date him. Amazingly this time we weren't chained, actually he put these weird black collars on us like a dog would have.

I didn't bother asking him what this was for because I didn't really care. Noah and I followed him to a room that wasn't down stairs in the creepy basement. I was glad.
When he opened the door I was shocked at what I saw in there. It was a table of actual edible food and a while king sized bed with white comforter. There was also a TV.

   "Have fun kids because this is the last night of it." Gorilla said then shut the door and walked out.

    I walked to the food,"foooooooood." I smiled and grabbed a chip and ate it.

    “Don’t rush, you’ll choke.” Noah spoke in a quiet tone, but he didn’t approach the table to enjoy the food, instead he sat on the bed and watched me with lonely eyes.

    "What's wrong." I looked back at him curiously. I walked over to him and plopped myself in his lap then kissed his cheek."I know things will get worse, but please enjoy yourself tonight. You have me." I felt his arms instantly wrap around me, holding me against him tightly. He didn’t even smile.

     “I know, I’m sorry it’s just… it makes me wonder what hell we’re going to be put through tomorrow and… what if I lose you Wesley? I’ve probably lost my family, I can’t bare it if I lose you too. It’s crazy but I love you."

     "I love you too Noah Mason." I smiled," I still don't know your middle name. Mine is Andrew."

     “Well, to be honest back when I was thirteen I decided to switch my name around… so my middle name is Noah, and my first name is William… but now it’s Noah-William. If that makes sense.” He smiled shyly and lowered his eyes.

     "Will." I smiled,"William. I've always liked that name really I have. So why'd you change it?" His eyes joined mine again, but held a slight hint of sadness.

     “I used to get teased a lot back in middle school. My parents, at the time of me being born, was really obsessed with ‘Shakespeare’ and so they called me William… I hated it. It made me look like a dork, and because I was well educated in his plays, I became the biggest loser in school. I’d quote his stuff like all the time because my mom and dad had forced me to learn.” (Lol… you’re turn :D

        "I never thought about Shakespeare." I smiled," although I have four names not three like everyone else. My parents named me Aragorn you know from Lord of the rings. Oh i also was forced to learn elvish." I shrugged and smiled.

     “Wow… and I thought I had it bad. That’s just cruel. Although… I quite like the elvish thing. I’m a big fan of the elves.” He finally smiled then, a soft and loving smile that revealed his deepest feelings.

  "Yah well I'm glad I'm not named frodo he's a wimp." I smiled," now Noah why don't we feast on food that's actually edible." I licked my lips but kissed Noah's lips first. Then jumped off his lap before he could kiss me back.) As we got to the table, Noah chuckled.

     “What about Pippin, or Merry? That’d be awful… or Bilbo. I reckon if I ever had a kid, I’d name them that. Twins, Merry and Pippin.” (you :D)

     "Twins hmmm. I like Daniel and Drew better." I said then opened a pop.) Noah took some pop too, but didn’t eat anything. His smile grew wider as he took a drink.

     “Seriously? I suppose, I mean what about Luke and Leia from Star Wars? Vader… Han? I’d totally call our kid Anakin.”

   "Anakin is a cry baby." I stuck my tongue out,"Luke is better or Obie-one." I smirked," or how about Eragon." Noah gave me a look that said ‘yeah right’ but shook his head, grinning wider.

   “R2D2, if we had twins that’s what we can call them. Chewbacca? I think Eragon is lovely but he’d feel completely left out because his siblings had better names.” He went to sit back on the bed, and lay down staring up at the ceiling.

      "What about we name our dog Finlay." I joked. Then started eating a pizza bite. I walked over to Noah and sat on his stomach. I looked at him then poked his nose. "Hi."

       “Hi.” His eyes glistened as they stared up into mine. He rested his hands on my things, grinning like an idiot. “Don’t you think it’s animal cruelty, naming a dog after some lunatic? I think our dog should be called Shadow… or Demon! Yeah!”

    "I think I'm going to think of his face when I kill a spider." I smiles,"yup totally."

     “Can you imagine if this virus had infected spiders? They’d be kicking our arse’s with their eight legs. Ah geez, it’d be as if they were on steroids. These macho spiders crawling along the highway.” He giggled, probably picturing that really bizarre thought.

      "I hate those things. No I don't scream like a little girl when I see them." I laid next to him laying my head on his chest. His arm came around me then and his fingers combed my hair gently. I felt his chest move as he laughed.

     “Oh I wouldn’t have thought that. Don’t worry, I’ll be your hero when there’s a spider crawling its tiny way through our mansion.”

     "Really?" I smiled and snuggled up to him more. I liked this a lot I never thought I would be with a guy ,but I'm very happy I am with one.