Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

Wesley's P.O.V-finding a way to live

I watched Noah as he scrambled for clothes. I wondered if his sister was fine because Bella and my brother were good friends and could've gotten away. Dear Lord please let that be the case.  I picked up a picture frame that had him and his family in the picture. For once I felt homesick, i sat on Noah's bed.

When we finally left the fire got to the top floor. Without another word I started sprinting down the street with Noah following behind. I skidded to a stop when we got to my house which was not burned down. I walked to the front door and opened it. I stepped in and looked around. I ran up stairs to my brothers room. I opened it and found him asleep on the bed with Bella. I flipped on the light. I turned to see Noah right beside me.

      "Zayne ?" I said, he immediately sat up and smiled. He jumped up and ran over and hugged me.

    "You have no idea how much I missed you Wesley." He said.

     "Are mom and dad dead?" I asked him. He nodded."what about Noah's little brother?"

      "He's in your room with Allison."

    "Oh?"  

          "Yah sorry if that's weird, they're dating now."

   "What about you and Bella?"

   "Were also together, you and Noah look close."

 "Mhmm, well Zayne you called it your older brother is gay." I smiled as i looked over to Noah who was talking to his little sister.

  "Didn't you throw insults at each other and hated each other?"

  "Turns out we both really love each other." I smiled and looked at Zayne who had stepped away from me.

  "Noah we can sleep here tonight, we can take over my parents room. Isabelle is safe with Zayne." I smiled at him when he looked up.

   “We’re going to need somewhere to sleep right? I’m just thankful most of you are safe. I’ll go and see Isaac, he might not care about me but I’m anxious to see him.” Noah gave Bella another hug and kissed her head, before exiting the room. :)

      "Keep her safe Zayne." I smiled at him. He nodded and the two cuddled up in his bed. Awe it was too freaking cute. My brother's finally got himself a girlfriend of whom I totally approve. I turned and walked to my room hoping to find a coat also Allison. I really wanted to hug that girl, we've been friends since third grade, so we're close.

     I walked into my room, Allison immediately jumped up and gave me a suffocating bear hug.

   "Wesley. Dear Lord thank you Lord you're not dead i was so Damn worried." Allison said.

    "I'm fine." I said. Yeah fine sure you are Wesley."Oh guess what?"

      "Eeeeeeeep! You and Noah ate together aren't you, I knew it." She squealed, why oh why did her voice have to be so piercing.

    I looked over to Noah and Isaac who had wide eyes and staring at Allison. Isaac turned his head back to Noah, and frowned.

     “Noah, you’re gay?” Noah turned back too, avoiding eye contact as he answered his younger brother.

     “If you want to put a label on it, then yes. Oh and I’m a monster too… apparently. However, we can’t be choosy about the company we keep right now. So if I offend you then by all means, stay away.” The air has literally turned ice-cold.     "Oh Isaac," Allison jumped over to him and kissed his cheek,"accept it love." She  said softly,"I'm sure Zayne has. Plus it's a freaking zombie apocalypse. Be happy that Noah is happy okay? If you don't well no kisses until you do." Yup that's Allison trying to make everything happy. Isaac turned his eyes back toward Noah and sighed.