Chapter Sixteen

Noah’s P.O.V- Losing All Control (LOL)

I finished washing all of the bubbles from Wesley’s small body, trying desperately not to disturb him as I did so, but when I pulled the plug from the bath I realised it’d be rather difficult to get him out of the bath safely. Just a small note to myself for the future though, never… ever agree to a joint bath again. I’m going to need an ice-cold shower now, thanks to him. My main priority right now is to get him out, dry and warm. I’m never going to force him to do anything… as much as I want to, I refuse to persist the issue. It’s up to him, whenever he wants to take that step further.

    I cradled him securely in my arms and then attempted to stand… oh boy, bubbles… bubbles are slippery… concentrate. It’s funny this, I’m telling myself to concentrate with a super sexy guy in my arms… totally naked. Brave move, Noah. Okay… step… step… I almost lost my balance and then glanced at his angelic face as he slept soundly, cuddling into my chest. I whispered playfully smirking.

     “This is your fault, you evil human.” I lifted my leg over the side of the bath to the floor and quickly brought the other one over, stumbling slightly but catching my balance…. ahaha! I’m awesome. Okay… towels. I scanned the area and found a white robe… that’ll do. I pulled it free from the hook and draped it around Wesley as best I could… I’m going to have to make a break for it to his parents’ room before everyone catches sight of me… that’s a horrible thought. I pulled open the door, pulled the robe up on Wesley a little more and glanced up and down the hall. Okay… go! I bolted from the bathroom and made it into the bedroom, slamming the door. This is too exhausting and now… that bed looks so comfy. I walked over to it and gently placed Wesley down, covering him up.

 He stretched and rolled over with a small sigh. In that moment I felt my heart jerk slightly… crouching down, I gazed at him. I am so confused with all of these emotions… he makes me feel too much at once and it’s frightening. How can one human being do that? It’s incredible… I love feeling like this, not knowing or understanding it… every moment is like a precious gem that I want to contain in my heart forever. I’m not too disappointed by the fact that I only managed to bite his toe… I’d have liked more, of course, I’m a guy… but somehow I’m satisfied. It’s so strange…

      “All it took was you. I feel so complete even after losing so much.” Upon standing, I smoothed his hair and kissed the top of his head. Dammit, he smells so good. I’m definitely finding that shampoo and taking the fucking lot. I climbed over him, then got into bed, going right behind him and embracing him gently. I rested my hands on his lower stomach, running my fingers over it as a form of comfort. It kinda soothes me somehow, I used to do it to myself as a kid… stroking my tummy. It’s a weird habit.  

Wesley turned his head and looked at me,"I forgot to say goodnight."He said tiredly. I gave him a sleepy smile, kissing his nose.

          “You don’t have to worry about that. Just sleep, and I’ll keep all of the monsters away.” I smoothed my hand over his back gently.

 "I love you."He rolled back over and fell asleep again. I pulled him into me as close as I possibly could, hugging him tightly, whispering in his ear.

     “I love you, too. Goodnight.” I pecked his cheek gently. Just between us… I think I’d allow him to call me Will… mainly because it’d feel special as no-one else would ever dare to do it. I am slowly warming up to it because of the way Wesley says it… it sends shivers down my spine. On these thoughts, I found myself drifting off to a peaceful sleep… drowning in that wonderful smell.

The following morning

      I groaned as that annoying ball of gas made itself known by hitting my eyelids with a violent burst of light. I turned over and pulled the duvet over my head, then groaned louder when I heard a familiar, yet somehow comforting, routine.

Apocolyptic Shadows(boyxboy)*Completed*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें