Chapter Eighteen

Wesley’s P.O.V- It’s a newer beginning

        I closed my eyes and took a seat at the wheel, my mind was getting jumbled with so many memories that were more vivid than before. I was glad I was remembering, but that didn’t help the pain it caused. I really hope I never die again. If that happens well maybe then I won’t want to remember. Although then I knew that was never going to be the case.

        I heard everyone silently sleep and I watched what was about outside, those things... zombies they traveled in packs. That’s something to remember. Also if you kill one the rest gets more violent than before. I found that out at the house, when I died. Yeah I pretty much remembered everything, mostly because I pushed myself.

    The sun rose once again and I turned on the R.V which woke up everyone. I looked up to see Noah standing near the front.

    “Noah are you going to sit up here with me or not you lazy sloth.” I asked with a bright smile. “Oh and I remember everything again, So stop being what you were stereotyped EMO!” I laughed. Noah sat himself in the seat, smirking.

 “For your information, I happen to like my chosen way of life. ‘Emo’ suits me perfectly, don’t you think?” He grinned as he placed his sunglasses on his face, shielding his eyes. “Man I really HATE the sun.”   

“Yup, me too.” I snatched his sunglasses from his face and put them on myself, “ I have to drive.” I looked at him with innocence. His eyes widened with shock, and irritation because I had the nerve to touch his sunglasses.

 “Oh no, you did not just take my sunglasses! I’ll definitely turn to dust now… then what will you do?”  

“Posh.” I smiled at him then started driving, “Where are we headed your highness.” He moodily gazed out of the front window, using his hand to shield his eyes.

“Um… anywhere the zombies aren’t heading… which is probably nowhere… so, let’s get a head start to wherever.” (You :D  

“Brilliant plan.” I said sarcastically, then turned the corner so we weren’t facing the sun any longer, “Why the hell does it have to be sunny when the world is going to shit?” I wonder aloud.

“Language Wesley !”  Zayne shouted.

“Shut it, butt head.” I laughed, then turned back to Noah,” We should head to the coast.” He nodded almost as if he didn’t have a clue about anything, and responded slowly.

“Right… the coast, great. Yeah, let’s head there.”   

The coast. Water. A boat. No fucking land! Didn’t you pay attention during freshman year?’ He snapped his head in my direction then, and spoke in offence.

‘Hey don’t mind-yell at me, freshman year was a bazillion years ago… a lot has happened since then. AND I know what the coast is, I just don’t know in which direction… so there.’  

‘Good thing I’m driving. When we stop. I really want to kiss you. Am I aloud?’ He blinked absently, and smirked.

‘Talk about mind-fuck. You definitely don’t need to ask me that, just pounce on me already because I’ve wanted to do that since you arrived.’  

I smiled then sent him a dirty picture that was considered porn, ‘and I want that to happen in the near future when were semi safe.’ Noah almost fell from his seat, and we heard Bella giggle from the back.

“Oh my god Noah, how the hell can you fall from that seat?”

“Shut up, it happens. You didn’t see what I just did.” Noah turned his attention back to me and gave a shy grin. ‘You are the cruellest person I’ve ever met. I am totally going to punish you for showing me something that graphic. I’m innocent you know.’  

‘Awe, I love you too.’ I smiled at him, ‘Oh and I’ve never watched that sort of thing by the way, I just have a creative imagination. ‘ I took off his sunglasses and winked at him. Noah’s cheeks had a tint of pink, which he tried to hide by placing his hand across his mouth, supporting his chin.

‘Well I really like your imagination. Except now, I’m kinda in a bit of trouble.” Even his ears were red.  

‘You’re adorable when you blush don’t hide it love.’  I put back on the sunglasses and took a turn. ‘Sorry I can’t help you with that, I’m driving.’

‘It’s okay… I’ll should freshen up… you know, shower and that. I’ll be right back.’ He got up from the seat and headed to the bathroom, trying to disguise a ‘certain’ area discreetly.  

I smiled slightly, ‘Oh and if we ever get a cat. I really want to name it fur-ball’  I sent him an adorable picture of a white kitten. Before the bathroom door closed he peeked his head round, and grinned.

‘You can name it whatever you want if you keep an imagination like that.’

Good. Then I’ll start calling you Taylor Lautner. kidding I’ll call you William. I adore that name you know.’ He glared playfully.

‘I think I’d top myself if you called me that… but, William is tolerable if it’s you. Only you though, if anyone else starts, I’ll be feeding them to the zombies.’ He giggled, shutting the bathroom door.  

And I’ll laugh because you’re mine and no one else has the right to call you William except for me. ‘  I stated.

“Girls make me a sandwhich !” I called jokingly, but really I was hungry.

“I’ll do it!” Bella jumped up from her seat, and went to the kitchen surprisingly cheery. (You :)

“Thanks sweetie.” I smiled,” Could you make me a salami and cheese one please.” She took a knife from the draw, and gathered the items, then smiled toward me.

“Sure, no problem. Anyone else? Should I make Noah some, he didn’t eat anything last night?”  

“Bell, Make him something and I’ll force him to eat it whether he likes it or not.” I smiled. Then slowly stopped the R.V when Noah got out. “I'm taking a shower, I feel gross.” I told them then threw the keys to Noah, “Eat something or else I’ll shove something down your throat.” I warned.

I stepped into the shower.