Chapter 18

Ignore the typos today i am really tired and i have to study so two updates tonight as i might log out today due to my exams please understand i will be back in a week.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️lets meet soon🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Xiao zhan was dragged to the washroom in excluded area. He fought with them but in process his tshirt was torn and the scars could be seen. The boys just laughed and decided to add more. At last xiao zhan became a victim of harsh life. Again the last hope of saving his dignity was lost. He saw darren wang on the door. He tried to ask for help but nothing came out. Darren wang just left from there. The school was about to end when xiao zhan came out of washroom. There were blood marks all over his body. His clothes torn. Hair disheveled. His face was heavily bruised. He was barely awake to walk. He just fell on floor of the excluded area and lost consciousness. When he woke up, his body was very sore. Moving a limb was difficult for him. He got up and moved with help of wall. He reached a medical shop and at first he was thinking of taking bandages, but then he thought that broken skin might be patched up but what about broken dignity so, he decided to take sleeping pills. He walks to nearby alleyway and gulp all the bottle down. He takes out his phone and types a message on his phone.
"I CANNOT TAKE ANYMORE PAIN. THANK YOU AND SORRY".
After that he takes a stone and cuts his hand with it. With blood he writes "goodbye". And he takes his last breath. After dying he sees his body laying helplessly in the alleyway. No one bothered to even check if he was alright or report him. Until one day weiying met him. He let him take over his body and waits for him to recover his body and become healthy. We move to chongqing and live there. He was rich. How I don't know. He played piano beautifully. The house had modern interior. After seeing my body so healthy i cried and weiying could only console me. What else could i do. Why was i so useless.
Back to present.(yibo and weiying or xiao zhan meet).
Yibo after listening to xiao zhan's past was so angered by the people that he promised ti get them behind the bars. As fir darren wang, he already lost the chance to be with such a pure soul. Yibo kisses weiying again and they both hug each other again. They missed each other. Especially weiying who even after coming back couldn't approach him. Yibo and weiying kiss each other passionately and yibo couldn't wait anymore. He hoisted weiying in his arms and led them to bedroom. He took off their shirts and started kissing weiying down his neck.
"Ahhh bo bo we will be finally.....ahhhh... together. Make me yours forever baby".
All yibo needed was to hear weiying's consent. He removed their rest of clothes.
🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙅🏼‍♀️🙅🏼‍♀️🙅🏼‍♀️🙅🏼‍♀️🙅🏼‍♀️🙅🏼‍♀️🙅🏼‍♀️🙅🏼‍♀️🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞DONOT READ IF NOT 18
Yibo starts kissing on weiying's neck. He leaves few marks here there. When yibo sucks at certain spot, weiying moans loudly.
"Aahhh bo bo not there i am ahhhh sensitive".
Yibo smirks and suck again at same spot and leave hickey there. The spot will be visible to everyone. "Aahhh ahhhh yibo ahhhaahh I cannot wait any longer, please do it". Yibo decides to tease weiying some more.
"Do what my love. You have to tell me you know I haven't done it before". Weiying blushes furiously after listening to him. It meant a lot that yibo was loyal to him even if chances of him returning were very low.
Yibo moves to his buds and takes one in his mouth and sucks it. Weiying is already a moaning mess. He starts dry humping yibo. He was already leaking precum. Yibo plays with another one and continues sucking and playing with them.
He take weiying'scock in his hand and starts playing with it soon. Weiying screams when something warm envelops his cock. He looks down to see that yibo was Giving him blow job. He throws his head back and enjoys. Yibo deep throats him and sucks at his tip again again to make him senseless with pleasure.
"Aahhhhahahh fuck yibo, i am near, aahahahhhhhhha ugghhhhhh pleasee nooo noo".
Yibo immediately stops and goes back up to kiss him to shut him up from whining cause he wants them to come together with him inside his hole. He brings his fingers to weiying's lips and tell him to suck them. Weiying takes the finger and suck them sensually as if sucking yibo's cock. He makes erotic sounds. Yibo gets more hard after seeing this erotic scene. He decides to punish weiying for being so naughty. He takes his fingers out and rubs them directly on his cock lubricating it throughly. Weiying doesn't know about and shakes his ass in front of yibo which awakens the beast in him. He grab weiying from behind and spank him hard. He enters him without any prep and weiying screams from intrusion. Although it was not first time still it was quite a time since he had a cock launched into his ass.
"Aaahhh ugghhhh ugghhh daddy what was that for?"
"Baby you better not tease daddy or your punishment is gonna be hard".
Weiying just whimpers and blush stains his cheeks. Yibi starts thrusting slowly at first. Even though he entered raw he didn't want to hurt his lover so he waited for him to adjust to his cock size. When he felt weiying relaxing, he increased the speed of his thrusts".
"Aaahhhhh uugghhhhh aahahhhh bo bo, 'y daddy too fast, ahhhh slow d....own a .....bit, plzz".
Yibi smirks and thrusts more fast and animalistic in pace. He can't control his lust anymore. He thrusts deep in weiying amking him see stars in broad daylight.
"Aaahhhhhh hit it uggghhh there. There plzzz hit it again daddy".
Yibo smirks, "Found it".
He thrusts in same spot again and again making weiying literally scream his lungs out.
Soon he feels the similar sensation in pit if his stomach. He speeds up his thrust more and chases his climax. He grabs weiying's dick and pumps it at same rhythm as his thrust.
"Aaahhhhaahh yes daddy, ahhhghhhgh uggghhhh yes i am near. Please make me cum"

Yibo slams into his sweet spot harder and faster and soon weiying cums on his chest and bedsheets. Yibo is still chasing his climax. Weiying becomes sensitive after coming heavily and clenches against yibo's dick and that drives yibo to edge snd he cums.
🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞 its over

They both clean up and now lay in bed. Yibo is holding weiying against his chest whils whispering sweet nothings and weiying keeps on blushing and squirming.
"My love what do you plan now that we are together". Yibo asks weiying.
Weiying smiles and looks into yibo's eyes.
"How about meeting your parents and starting a new life together. Having our own kids and getting old together". Weiying wiggle his eyebrows at yibo who starts blushing at thought of living together. Seeing yibo blushing weiying starts teasing him which ends up in him being tickled till he couldn't take it anymore.
"What about xiao zhan? You know we have to get him justice"? Yibo asks him:
"Don't worry i already have plan for that. As i am in xiao zhan's body nobody would suspect and in next week i am going back to that school and i want you to be my sugar daddy in front if those bastards. They played him now lets play with them". Yibo feels shiver seeing that mischievous look in his eyes. This look only meant one thing 'danger'. Yibo smirks too and smirks. Weiying summons xiao zhan's souls and in seconds it appears in front of them.
"Are you two finally done. It was such a pain in ass to shut my ears off you were so audible". Weying and yibo blush hearing to xiao zhan's words. Weiying laughs nervously and tells him to tell every single habit of his so that nobody suspects them.