Chapter 5

Hello guyzzz so as promised i have updated another chapter. Though i am still sick I decided not to disappoint you guys cause I already promised. So here it. But please be warned prepare your tissues and handkerchiefs because this chapter might make you cry. Comment and vote a lot i am not recieving much votes to my books please VOTE AND COMMENT. As it motivates me to write❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Author's pov
Yibo was having his lunch when fanxing came to the house. His arrival was odd according to yibo because fanxing always calls him and never visits.
"Fanxing why are you here i thought, i told you to come in morning. We don't practice at this time. So what's the reason of this visit".
The way fanxing was staring at him was creepy. He wasn't blinking but just staring at him creepily. Suddenly he took out a butcher's knife from his belt and started coming inside towards unprepared yibo.
"Yahh, fanxing what are you doing? Stop it. It me, yibo Lǎoshī. Why are you trying to kill me?YAAHH?"
Yibo keeps walking backwards while fanxing keeps walking towards him. He doesn't know where to escape because doors have shut own its own. Yibo looks back and see he collided with wall and there is no escape. He looks in front and sees fanxing still advancing towards him with butcher's knife. Just when fanxing is about to strike, he is thrown away by an unknown force and looses consciousness. Yibo who doesn't feel any pain, cracks an eye open, he sees the same beautiful boy again standing in front of him and fanxing laying down on floor. The boy turns towards him and smiles.
"That's why i told you, think carefully and wisely. You have challenged him now and there is no escape, either you too die, just like me and be stuck here forever or read my story and save me from the pain of the past. Come in my time and save me please. Till then, I'll protect you, even if he hurts me, you won't be harmed".
Weiying smiled and was about to leave when yibo shouted, "How will i find you? How do i even know how to come in your past?".
Weiying again smiles and reply that, " you are connected to me now, its your destiny to save me or stay with me. Your destiny will lead you. Sleep now, when he wakes up he won't remember anything, keep him away for now, or he could be harmed. Bye my saviour for now. We shall meet again".

Right at that moment, yibo falls in deep sleep.
But as yibo sleeps, the smile from wei ying face slips away. He knows what's coming for him. That evil spirit, he will not leave him. Not now, when he just saved his target from dying. But as long as yibo remains safe, weiying won't let any harm come his way. He will shield him and keep him safe. He knows he is about to go through same hell again but he will bear it and believes that yibo will save him.

"SO YOU THINK THIS LOWLY HUMAN BEING CAN SAVE YOU. HAHAHA. WHEN YOU DEAR PARENTS WERE KILLED BY ME. HOW WILL YOU SAVE HIM?" Weiying was slapped by the evil spirit and again just like last time, he was dragged by his hair, to black hole created in wall. The black hole where he suffers every night since that cursed night. Where he is left with broken body, and no one to take care of him.

Again just like every night the whole house is filled with screams and cries of the boy being tortured. Every scream describing the intensity of torture, every single tear describing the pain. But nobody cared. Now he has someone to rely on finally. And he won't let him be killed. He will smile through pain just for him.
Just like previous night, he is left with a broken body, bruised neck, busted lip and bleeding hole. Tears dripping from his eyes like someone just opened a tap. The pain was unbearable for him but he never surrendered in hope of someone saving him, which landed him here. In this dark room decorated with his blood, his tear, his pain. This room was the room of his fear made by that evil spirit. The pain, fear and torture were bricks and cement of room. It added to his pain. His screams echoed but no one stepped inside this house for years. Now finally someone showed up and didn't runaway like others who came from different countries.

After long hours of sleep finally yibo woke up. He sat while holding his head. He felt like someone just hit him with hammer million times. He looked around and saw fanxing laying on floor. He immediately remembered what happened, how he was about to be killed by the evil spirit but weiying saved him. He needs to finish reading those letters soon and help him or that evil spirit will kill him too. He rushes towards fanxing who was also stirring up. He immediately helped him up.
"Yibo Lǎoshī, what am i doing here, why does my head hurt so much? And its almost nighttime, i have to leave. I will come tomorrow morning for my classes". Fanxing gets up to leave in hurry because he is scared of the rumours that there is evil spirit in this house and his parents don't know where he is.
As he was about to step out of door he is thrown back inside again and door close own its own. Yibo knows what's happening and he has to act fast. He can't let fanxing die, who has helped him so much. He immediately goes to help fanxing and remembers how he had purchased that crucifix from church while returning from market. He puts crucifix in fanxing's neck and forcefully push him towards the door.
"GO, RUN AND NEVER COME BACK HERE FANXING" yibo yells at him and fanxing who is already terrified runs for his life. Now yibo is left alone to deal with the evil spirit. He knows he needs to read those letter somehow which this spirit is not allowing him to do. But to save wei ying he has to do so. Or he will die just like zhan and both of them will be stuck there.

He somehow manages to move towards the crucifix hanged on the wall and takes it in his hand. He makes sure to hold it tightly and not let go. He goes towards the first floor slowly and near the table. But as he was about to touch the book, the book starts floating in air. Yibo tries to reach it but it floats higher. Laughs echo aroung the house and cried too. Somehow yibo reaches the book and smiles in victory. Opening the books he takes out the letters to reads.

Hello guyzzz so as promised i have updated another chapter. Though i am still sick I decided not to disappoint you guys cause I already promised. So here it. But please be warned prepare your tissues and hankerchiefs